Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guy think I could cook up my own super soil in this box? It's pretty big....hold at least...3.8 cu feet....View attachment 1489320View attachment 1489321
The square corners of that will make mixing soil a PITA.

These are not very expensive and would make an easier job of it.

compost tumbler.png

Morning kittens.......75f and more rain forecast.....had a few good downpours yesterday...really puts a damper on starting any outdoor projects as it can roll in fairly quick....pretty disturbing news about the heat lately so you all stay hydrated and as cool as you can.

Morning kittens.......75f and more rain forecast.....had a few good downpours yesterday...really puts a damper on starting any outdoor projects as it can roll in fairly quick....pretty disturbing news about the heat lately so you all stay hydrated and as cool as you can.
106*F here yesterday. 106*F again today. Gonna have a two day break from 100+ and then another streak.

Pretty sure I found my first male in the Frost Brothers Skunk batch....haven't really taken a good look at them but the balls kind of stand out. Will do a better check on all of them and pics of destruction this afternoon or evening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back