Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait, how can they have chips in them? I thought there was a chip shortage? These people need to make up their minds :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Ya they stopped making them for cars so they could put in people instead I guess! I said the same thing when this nonsense came out! Get the government to fund me opening a chip factory in the states and could be rich in no time! Too bad I don’t know shit about them! :crying:

omg you have it on yours too.

Has it always been there?!?!
I have my age set too. In account details there is a check mark just below your DOB

Screen Shot 2022-07-09 at 2.38.53 PM.png

Just copy the gif link and then paste it in! On phone u can press and hold the gif itself and it’ll pop up and ask if u wanna copy! Then u just paste the image in! :d5:
Yeah...the first was a copy...showed the link info, at least on my screen...rest was using the share button...no info on my screen.

I'd love to have help that was actually helpful but he's literally going around pulling stuff out and undoing shit I've already done and I'm gonna lose it. He saw a monster tab yesterday and decided that the only thing that matters now is to tear the entire damn house apart trying to collect all of them in a stupid bag. Take the shed, I had it totally organized and he's just like shoving random crap in there where ever it will fit cause he doesn't know where to put it. Same with the closet downstairs its literally an avalanche risk right now cause anything he picks up that he doesn't know what to do with he just shoves it somewhere. He's taken so much random stuff up to the attic and just stashed it and I'm to the point now where I just want him to stop cause he's making so much extra work for me for literally no reason. But it doesn't matter how nice I say things I'm being "passive aggressive" and attacking him or whatever else. At this point I just want him to stop so I can do it all myself cause it'll be less work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back