Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you know when to harvest? What signs do I need to look for? (I don't have a camera that can zoom in to see the trichomes.) All the leaves are turning brown now. The package for my seeds said 65-75 days, and it is now been 64 days.

it'z all about the trichz! :headbang: ppp

Thanks buddy :d5:
You bet amigo! These were my tomato plants in them outside this year! Up til this crazy heat hit and now they acting wonky! Gonna pay to unlock Sun on Photone today so I can test back porch to see if it gets enough light thru the trees so plants can have natural shade!

423E4961-32BC-4ECD-B5FA-6066FCD393FD.jpeg
236E91CF-7F35-4FD4-B9F7-DBD8093B9739.jpeg
10B00DB7-DEE1-4375-87F2-F481A3DB2DE3.jpeg

That’s also 2 plants sharing each box! They haven’t seemed to mind it 1 bit! :thumbsup:

Hubby is literally driving me nuts. I'm seasick and have a killer migraine but he feels the need to *do* something so he decides to turn on the lights and loudly clean out the drawer right next to my head, while complaining about everything in the drawer and asking me what I want him to do with each thing. :face: its a part of my grow supply area and I was already planning on dealing with it when I reorganize in here. Its like he's picking fights cause he's bored or something right now and its making me miserable. I've got a fever and a puke bucket right here but yeah sure being mean to me is definitely gonna make me feel better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back