Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hubby is literally driving me nuts. I'm seasick and have a killer migraine but he feels the need to *do* something so he decides to turn on the lights and loudly clean out the drawer right next to my head, while complaining about everything in the drawer and asking me what I want him to do with each thing. :face: its a part of my grow supply area and I was already planning on dealing with it when I reorganize in here. Its like he's picking fights cause he's bored or something right now and its making me miserable. I've got a fever and a puke bucket right here but yeah sure being mean to me is definitely gonna make me feel better.
Perhaps you should accidentally vomit in his general direction…..:eyebrows:

Worst bedside manner ever, besides that one er dr who thought I was faking a pulmonary embolism when I was pregnant with #1 and tried to talk me out of a CT scan by telling me it would cause him to end up "retarded." Yeah, we both would have been dead if I'd listened to him.

Last edited:
Worst bedside manner ever, besides that on er dr who thought I was faking a pulmonary embolism when I was pregnant with #1 and tried to talk me out of a CT scan by telling me it would cause him to end up "retarded." Yeah, we both would have been dead if I'd listened to him.
Think those are the same people that are now claiming vaccines have microchips! :nono:

My order came in today from @MultiVerseBeans and I couldn't be happier with my order, it only took 5 days to have in my hand, my fastest seed order yet. Not only did I get all the seeds I ordered, I got some really cool freebies: Atlas grease gun auto, Multiverse auto amnesia kush, and
gnome automatics mothman for spending $150+

I used my $50 raffle coupon I won here on AFN which was great because it got me emailing with @MultiVerseBeans and i learned they email back fast even on Sunday and on 4th of July (a holiday) to complete my order and get/receieve payment. They honored the mothman promo code for spending $150 even though i really only spent $109 because of the raffle coupon and the extra saving from 4th of July deals. 1 happy grower right here :woohoo1::thanks::smokeit:

I'm a sticker guy and they made me extra happy with these stickers! 11/10 service

I will be a returning customer for sure!

20220709_131902.jpg
20220709_131956.jpg

My order came in today from @MultiVerseBeans and I couldn't be happier with my order, it only took 5 days to have in my hand, my fastest seed order yet. Not only did I get all the seeds I ordered, I got some really cool freebies: Atlas grease gun auto, Multiverse auto amnesia kush, and

I used my $50 raffle coupon I won here on AFN which was great because it got me emailing with @MultiVerseBeans and i learned they email back fast even on Sunday and on 4th of July (a holiday) to complete my order and get/receieve payment. They honored the mothman promo code for spending $150 even though i really only spent $109 because of the raffle coupon and the extra saving from 4th of July deals. 1 happy grower right here :woohoo1::thanks::smokeit:

I'm a sticker guy and they made me extra happy with these stickers! 11/10 service

View attachment 1484424View attachment 1484425

Hey man can I quote this to the Multiverse Facebook page? They just asked me to be a Moderator of their FB group :vibe:

View attachment 1484424View attachment 1484425
U actually bought fastbuds so they spoiled you so you’d buy more! :eyebrows::rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back