Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Price has dropped around here because of the price drop in Colorado and Cali. Last I heard it was 200-300/oz. Down from 275-500 2 years ago. Dispensaries here are 400-450/oz for rec but they'll have popcorn buds as low as 240 for med

Price has dropped around here because of the price drop in Colorado and Cali. Last I heard it was 200-300/oz. Down from 275-500 2 years ago. Dispensaries here are 400-450/oz for rec but they'll have popcorn buds as low as 240 for med

You can get some fire buds on the med side for like $65/ounce.

I’m in Texas so we gots
1663987321306.gif

I remember paying $1200 for a quarter pound of meh buds in North Dakota like barely 15 years ago on the black market.

In fact, it was that EXACT quarter pound that I bought that I said "this shit sucks. I hate paying for shit weed. It's time to grow our own."

And that was that. I started my first grow. Miracle Gro soil. Folgers coffee can. lol

I was so proud of that shit weed too.

Sounds like I need to drive to CO for a carload! Could make some bank in Texas! :crying:

Our local dispensary is one of the few out here before you hit the state line; the manager told me over 60% of their business comes from out of state plates. You're not the only one with that same idea haha!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back