Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well working on another deal seems I'm getting more calls here lately :shrug: just long as they know it cost a little more this time of year cause deer season and grow season are both fast approaching :cooldance:

Good Morfnoevight All you happy Tuesday Stoners!

I think I caught up with what I care to.

And now that I have caught up with me reading,

GOOD MORNING, AFTERNOON AND EVENING EVERYONE!!!!!
Good Morfnoevight @Talonxracer I invented that word because we have friends all over the world. It is so cool but they live in a different time zones and a normal salutation seemed short of a proper message to everyone.

Definition:
Morfnoevight mōrf nō vīt
Noun 1. A word to encompass Morning, Afternoon, Evening and Night.
Commonly used in a greeting or salutation when communicating live worldwide. Good morfnoevight.

A big thanks to everyone again for chimin in with help for my light!!! and.......of course after freakin out for 18 hours, hitting everyone up to borrow a light, the friend giving me his light and borrowing another, driving and hour and half, I get home with the back up light and go down to the basement and the fucking original light is working!

Put it through all the paces with the controller....working fine...will keep an eye on it and go from there. Photontek did contact me so a thumbs up on their end so far...

Shit like this will cause people to have a...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back