Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've heard of RSO and it's anti cancer properties, but I've always taken that info with a grain of salt. Does cannabis truly hold that much power locked within??
A lot points in that direction. Research is needed to find out more on exactly what it could be.

I've heard of RSO and it's anti cancer properties, but I've always taken that info with a grain of salt. Does cannabis truly hold that much power locked within??

In me world it doez.. I've had two different naturopaths tell me i'm probably still alive because of cannabis. So i'm all in :greenthumb:

Yessir I believe so. The dutch have been doing cancer tests with cannabinoids since the mid 80s and found a few that kill very specific cancers almost on contact but the results varied heavily. Which is why we dont really hear much about it but a few trials were very hopeful

A lot points in that direction. Research is needed to find out more on exactly what it could be.
Cannabis induces the natural cycle of apoptosis in cells….which is not happening in cancer cells. There’s other things going on as well, but that’s the gist of it….do a Google search for “apoptosis cannabis” and head down the rabit hole…

2 good genetics mixed has to be a banger right? :headbang:

I think you will be happy :smoking:Just make sure you let the seeds dry off the plant for 2 weeks to get good germ rates, i tried fresh seeds and it was not so good :shrug:
:vibe:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back