Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh boy, bunneez! :jump: ppp

1663636751112.gif

wazn't gonna say a word....:biggrin: ppp
:face:I debated saying anything or not for min then said screw it just do it :biggrin::doh:
Sister but we won’t hold it against u! :pighug:

:redcard:With all due respect :bow::pighug:
420 and I already had this discussion but guess we were talking ourselves :crying:

Good night all, at least I am not totally bloto tonight, LOL
night sleep tight don't let the bedbugs bite :biggrin::pighug:

:redcard:With all due respect :bow::pighug:
420 and I already had this discussion but guess we were talking ourselves :crying:

night sleep tight don't let the bedbugs bite :biggrin::pighug:
Probably but u didn’t explain it where he knew what u meant! Plus I was 4 pages behind at the time! ;)

At least I got some of the important things done today. Rough AF for a pain day to start off. That's why I hit that RSO. It actually did pretty well and was able to function pretty well mentally. And it was quite a mentally trying day. I THiNK I have my two problems with the VA resolved. I have been fooled before. People will still have to actually do their damn job!

I got some retarded paperwork done, but god damn the tech hoops I had to friggin jump thru! I'm just glad I'm pretty damn tech savy. Damn computer software programmers SUCK! Talk about non-intuitive software! :grrr1:

Some web designers are in the same stupid league! It's pretty crazy that those designers don't check key functions work on all browsers! Ya design a secure site, yet fail to perform due diligence on the functionality. I beat the geeky ass fuggers, though!! LOL!

More seeds broke surface. I only have two domes left in place. It's helmet head city though. I'll mist 'em if they aren't off at bedtime.

Still pissed that my backup failed for some unexplained reason. more stupid ass computer software programmers!:grrr1::wall:

It's GTA lobby destroying time.
It's Lost In Space Robot time!
CRUSH!
KILL!
DESTROY!
lost%2Bin%2Bspace%2Brobot%2B4.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back