Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morfnoevight All you Monday LS stoners!

Okay just so you know the Single Origin Brazil coffee was very good and not as bright as I expected.

that video is a repeat....fined one smoke break :redcard: ppp
Well if it helps I haven't seen either one yet. My two no views cancel out your two views so no foul because I am as high as @ScottC :rofl::rofl:.

Yea, it always tastes like death by itself lol…..but, it’s powerful medicine. There’s a guy over on the portal that has a friend that started treating pancreatic cancer with several grams of orally taken rso daily….and last I heard he was cancer free after two years. Dudes oncologist was apparently floored.
All the more reason for cannabis to be federally legal and maybe the asses in DC could fling a little of that 'taxpayer money' they just love to blow on god-damn bullshit and put it to work on cannabis research and actually do some good and not be some damn powerplay of some sort.

All the more reason for cannabis to be federally legal and maybe the asses in DC could fling a little of that 'taxpayer money' they just love to blow on god-damn bullshit and put it to work on cannabis research and actually do some good and not be some damn powerplay of some sort.

I've heard of RSO and it's anti cancer properties, but I've always taken that info with a grain of salt. Does cannabis truly hold that much power locked within??

Does cannabis truly hold that much power locked within??

35325728-6360-4339-845E-DB825BAB527E.gif
ppp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back