Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'll jus leave this lil guy here....:smoking: ppp

20220915_195209.jpg

Hmmm how do I get high on these things?View attachment 1514418
Ite i don't know if this is gonna be as funny to u as it is to me but im cryin rn. I had a moment of deja vu when I posted that and I was like i don't know if i made that joke on here before or the very likely possibility that I licked a toad and forgot

Ite i don't know if this is gonna be as funny to u as it is to me but im cryin rn. I had a moment of deja vu when I posted that and I was like i don't know if i made that joke on here before or the very likely possibility that I licked a toad and forgot
My 1st day of woodshop class in high school my teacher put a case of cans of coca cola on the floor and just stood in top of it until we could guess what he was doing... Took like most of the class time to guess that he was "high on coke" :rofl:

My 1st day of woodshop class in high school my teacher put a case of cans of coca cola on the floor and just stood in top of it until we could guess what he was doing... Took like most of the class time to guess that he was "high on coke" :rofl:
I got a 1 star review on like angies list or something for making the joke "man who stand on toilet high on pot."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back