Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok chores done.

Wake-N-Dabs

Dabs Label.gif

Russian Winter Dabs ------------------ Ooooow wee.

You should try some of the bottomless grassroots pots since u sub-irrigate them! Roots can just grow right down into the hydroton! :d5:
I'll get better pots for sure later and these currents pots do let the roots grow right into the hydroton but they seem to self prune but that was with me bottom feeding them not the autovalve so i'm just playing around with the setup

On top of everything going on with my wife.....my son got popped the other day......

OPI CONSPIRACY TO TRAFFICK IN FENTANYL IN EXCESS OF 2000 GRAMS

Booking agency CLAY COUNTY SHERIFFS OFFICE

Total bond amount: $17,105,006.00

Dumb Fvck

Guess if you gonna go, you better go large....wish I had the 10%
edit: I find the ,006.00 funny as hell........like what the fvck is the extra 6 bucks gonna do if you can lay hands on that kind of bond amount.....
yeah, you got 1.7 mil +...but .60 cents is gonna keep you in.... clowns...

Last edited:

dude, $17 million-?? :yoinks: are u sure that ain't a typo-?....i mean jeez, peepz don't get that high of a bond even for murder, lol :doh: ppp

On top of everything going on with my wife.....my son got popped the other day......

OPI CONSPIRACY TO TRAFFICK IN FENTANYL IN EXCESS OF 2000 GRAMS

Booking agency CLAY COUNTY SHERIFFS OFFICE

Dumb Fvck
That sucks man sorry to hear that. That shit nothing to fuck with tho. Almost took my life a year ago. Blessed to be here. been clean now for 7 months.

dude, are u sure that ain't a typo-? :eek1: i mean jeez, peepz don't get that high of a bond even for muder, lol :doh: ppp
Naw, they hot on Fent anymore...and he knew it.....this will be the 3rd stretch for him so he ain't coming home anytime while I'm alive....2nd was for LSD as primary and he worked it to 15/10....he's catching a career slot this time so a min of 20......stayed in the game too long....kept telling him, but...kids

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back