Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya just a good ol mr. Coffee and whatevers on sale brand coffee for me
I have a Mr Coffee 4 cup mini that is probably the world's most traveled coffee maker owned by a person. I got it right after bootcamp at my first school in Great Lakes. It traveled with me all over the world. It has been a daily coffee maker and back up for over 43yrs!

Coffee sounds great

coff.gif

#PotsHot @Dabber ........you wanna a rollie to go with it.....?..I'm in the chair....rollin..rollin..rollin......:shooty:..Raw hide.....

rolling.gif

Morning kittens....not much rain last night so not so muggy this morning....sipping 2nd cup, dogs treated and taken care of, outside plants looking good and still gotta check the inside ones.....wife in a bit of pain from surgery but doing better when I called her, gotta start the process of figuring out what is going on now and when she's coming home or going to rehab or what.

Well it rained a bunch here last night so it is fairly comfortable:woohoo1:But I for the life of me can’t this stuff to roll very good :rofl::rofl::rofl:so for those that don’t smoke flower:headbang::baked::smokeout:
30AA2055-0DB9-416F-AE1F-FC9904CF64A8.jpeg
E5DB8C88-9CA1-477D-BE15-9D03266AEAFE.jpeg

Morning kittens....not much rain last night so not so muggy this morning....sipping 2nd cup, dogs treated and taken care of, outside plants looking good and still gotta check the inside ones.....wife in a bit of pain from surgery but doing better when I called her, gotta start the process of figuring out what is going on now and when she's coming home or going to rehab or what.

I Hope she gets some Relief this time @Bill.de.Cat ...:karmacloud:..you both could do with a break.....:pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back