Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went ahead and chopped... I'm moving in 9 days and can be carrying some big smelly plant to a third floor apartment.... I got 2 more in the tent... That needs the come down.... I'm going to chop them the day before I move cause they should be better by then... Then all I got is to move my veg tent.... They are small I can let th dry up put in boxes and go.... Take the tomato cages off for sure.... I might just do that anyway... I don't see these getting real big.... Ogreberry and bourbonberry.... Then soon as I get situated I'll be dropping 7 more seeds.... Devil's cream ..... Oh can't forget the 4 sour skunks too... This is going to be a pain in the ass.... I just got my grow room where I wanted it.... But I'd rather be happy alone then be miserable with someone else..... Good night everybody.... I'm out and tired... Oh got to hit the raffle.... 55 I'm at I think..... :greenthumb::peace:. If the bud ain't the best I'll rosin press that shit dab it up......
Sometimes you have to do what you need to and you needed to do it even if you didnt wanna. You did the right thing and same cutting the others right before. Id do the same if I was in your situation.

1657072573178.gif

86096AAD-7990-4CAE-84B9-0C4AC7725764.jpeg

Luckily not as bad since raised light but they are once again reaching to catch it! Gonna have several to supercrop soon or I need to do some calphos spraying! Not sure if it actually works to stop stretch as I’ve never tried it! :shrug::smokeit:

When I lived in Hi, I worked on a couple different sunset booze cruise boats. We always had a couple of poles off the back and would catch Ahi almost every day. Miss the shit out of that!!! In Charleston, I I would bring my shrimp guy a 2 bills and a case of heineken light and he would fill up a cooler. Blue crab carnage day was also a favorite!

Local wild food here is venison, possum, and squirrel! Not quite the same
Next to Mahi-mahi, Ahi is my second fav!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back