Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Potency test but if it’s as much amber as it seems on the 1 it’s ready! Don’t wanna go too long where they start degrading on me! :yoinks:
Takes awhile to degrade so you could wait or chop now, just depends on if you need bud or not is how i look at a harvest date lol

raise ya one :headbang:

Yeah that’s all I can smell hopefully it’s just as refreshing a the soda :haha::rofl::rofl:wife says cat piss :yoinks::nono::doh:

Raise ya one.......... :pighug:

Surprising how many people Want to smell cat piss......:eyebrows:...usually a Good Strong Girl sign............:friday:...

fridayfeelin.gif
fridayfeelin.gif
fridayfeelin.gif

It's Friday........................ :friday: :friday: :friday: ......if you gotta Pulse.........you've Earned an Extra smoke break just for surviving another week .......:pighug:

Chopped 1 cola off each and I’ll try to rapid dry it tomorrow so I can smoke test it but I think they are ready now that I’ve climbed in back and checked it out!

I Always find it frikken Weird that Bud Testing on a Live plant before take down isn't more widespread...and is even looked on as bad practice on some sites I've been on....:shrug: ....if you aren't Sure.....Test smoke......:pass:....and let us know how it Got you.....:biggrin:

Chopped 1 cola off each and I’ll try to rapid dry it tomorrow so I can smoke test it but I think they are ready now that I’ve climbed in back and checked it out!

And..don't take any End bud....they are always Ripest because they get Most light.....you want a Mid bud....1/3rd of the way down the plant.....:headbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back