Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
You'll need a good amount of space. I had to tie the lower branches up to prop them up from falling to the ground because the tops became so heavy as well. She was a monster.
What do you grow in? Hard to keep track lol. I'm gonna be scaling back in a taking a break kind of way so I'll probably only be running one or two plants at a time for a bit until manic suki strikes again and I end up with another dozen plants crammed in the 4x4 lol

I looked at this one for a few, but didn't pull the trigger. Kinda spendy, but nice light and full spectrum control

get this light i'm reviewing bud, i am loving it! and its WAY cheaper than that price tag.

here are my results with it so far, about to chop these plants.
20220816_233704.jpg
20220816_233729.jpg
20220816_233735.jpg
20220816_233741.jpg
20220816_233751.jpg
20220816_233644.jpg
20220816_233654.jpg
20220816_234209.jpg

Last edited:
My 3 CBD plants i have no journal on yet, they got their 1st drink of megacrop today 300ppm ph'd 6.2

this 10+ year old phone's battery was dying and it didn't tell me, i found out by it turning itself off after i took this picture.. nice filter of a dying phone :crying:
20220816_212416.jpg
20220816_233328.jpg
20220816_233240.jpg
20220816_233258.jpg
20220816_233315.jpg
20220816_233325.jpg

Last edited:
What do you grow in? Hard to keep track lol. I'm gonna be scaling back in a taking a break kind of way so I'll probably only be running one or two plants at a time for a bit until manic suki strikes again and I end up with another dozen plants crammed in the 4x4 lol
I've been experimenting and growing Organically for quite a long time. I've been using Happy Frog for a few years that I turned living soil and it seems to work well.
Here's the schedule:

Soil Amendments pre germination:​

Down To Earth Bat Guano, Wiggle Worm Worm Castings, Food Grade Diatomaceous Earth. NPK Industries Microbes. And finally, Arbico Organics Mycorrhizal Fungi.

Flowering ammendments:​

Start day 21-25, and every 10-14 days thereafter unless deficiencies are detected. In which case the schedule will shift to every 7 days. (usually late Flower)

Down To Earth Bat Guano, Dr Earth Flower Girl, Diatomaceous Earth, Worm Castings, and (NPK Industries Bloom Microbes, first week of Flower and as needed thereafter) . (Final 2 weeks, no Bat Guano)

Watering/ Foliar Spray Additives:​

NPK Industries Full Up, Kelp-(something new I'm trying) , Silica, and Neptune's Harvest Organic Liquid Fish & Seaweed-(used between amendmemt schedule if signs of NPK deficiencies arise.)

I may add Azomite at the beginning of the cycle if I feel that the soil has been overly depleted from the last run. I also cycle the PH from low to high from beginning to end during the grow cycle. Starting at 6.1 and slowly increasing it week by week until I max at 6.6-6.8 nearing the end of the cycle depending upon how the plant reacts.

:d5:

Last edited:
I've been experimenting and growing Organically for quite a long time. I've been using Happy Frog for a few years that I turned living soil and it seems to work well.
Here's the schedule:

Soil Amendments pre germination:​

Down To Earth Bat Guano, Wiggle Worm Worm Castings, Food Grade Diatomaceous Earth. NPK Industries Microbes. And finally, Arbico Organics Mycorrhizal Fungi.

Flowering ammendments:​

Start day 21-25, and every 10-14 days thereafter unless deficiencies are detected. In which case the schedule will shift to every 7 days. (usually late Flower)

Down To Earth Bat Guano, Dr Earth Flower Girl, Diatomaceous Earth, Worm Castings, and (NPK Industries Bloom Microbes, first week of Flower and as needed thereafter) . (Final 2 weeks, no Bat Guano)

Watering/ Foliar Spray Additives:​

NPK Industries Full Up, Kelp-(something new I'm trying) , Silica, and Neptune's Harvest Organic Liquid Fish & Seaweed-(used between amendmemt schedule if signs of NPK deficiencies arise.)

I may add Azomite at the beginning of the cycle if I feel that the soil has been overly depleted from the last run. I also cycle the PH from low to high from beginning to end during the grow cycle. Starting at 6.1 and slowly increasing it week by week until I max at 6.6-6.8 nearing the end of the cycle depending upon how the plant reacts.

:d5:
Sounds like we run fairly similar type soil grows then! I thought I remembered you being in soil but tbh my memory is awful and I get people confused occasionally lol. What size pot did you run the root beer float in?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back