Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trimmed up Alien VS Triangle. Not too bad of a little haul with no signs of mold. Very frosty buds and got a pretty good-sized finger and scissor hash ball.
I put them into paper bags, in the drying box and in the tent. We'll see how that layering will work.
Trim added to the bag in the freezer.
View attachment 1502485

I looked at this one for a few, but didn't pull the trigger. Kinda spendy, but nice light and full spectrum control

Testing a little Root Beer Float...
:pass:
Once I'm done with all my current G&S obligations I fully intend on running several of Jean's strains including this one and I'm super excited for it lol.
I love the aroma.. And the visual appeal is stellar!
Screenshot_20220816-222937.png

Testing a little Root Beer Float...
:pass:

I love the aroma.. And the visual appeal is stellar!
View attachment 1502502
When I mentioned that one to hubby after I got my last order to him he was like "you have to run that one next!" I just haven't had the space yet. That one and the Hellhound both are ones I want to do for sure.

When I mentioned that one to hubby after I got my last order to him he was like "you have to run that one next!" I just haven't had the space yet. That one and the Hellhound both are ones I want to do for sure.
You'll need a good amount of space. I had to tie the lower branches up to prop them up from falling to the ground because the tops became so heavy as well. She was a monster.

While we were making the cake, hubby was out back smoking a beef roast and assorted chilies for carne asada which was also amazing. We took the cake to my mom and dad's to share cause that thing was several pounds and there was no way in hell the three if us could have made any sort of dent in it on our own lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back