Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fridge was a combo.. i believe
Was on another site someone on here mentioned it on a different thread

I dunno what it is... but I don’t like going on other pot sites lmao

I seen greenskell on old thread on a diff site.. his name was there and switched to guest... I hope he’s good
I found a good article on another site. Think linking to another site might be frowned upon in these parts.
B76EFF66-C7B8-4696-8C1B-BE3F15AFA14F.gif

I found a good article on another site. Think linking to another site might be frowned upon in these parts.
View attachment 1372194

And ya best to just pm people links
Just the atmosphere is different.. may just be me.. I am nuts lol

I think I’m done with the dry trimming not my cup of tea... should of bought the wet trimmer on firesale .. dropped the ball on that one

Nice - I'll probly check them out at some point.

Their website didn't really mention anything about "how" they worked, just a lot of marketing about what it supposedly does...which always makes me wary.

Yeah, that's my main reason for avoiding them - I'm sure the glass can be cleaned well enough with some lye, but was thinking the lid would still carry over some smells - especially if its one of those that uses a plastic coating / layer on the inside.
You really need to try Grove bags. They are quite amazing. We have test threads here and service is great!
They just plain work!

I dunno what it is... but I don’t like going on other pot sites lmao
Me too. I spent 10 minutes on RIU last week looking for something and my head almost exploded. Same feeling I get as when I look at Reddit.

I too recently seen this but I also was just shown something about using a fridge??
The end product didn’t look too nice though.. I dunno.. hard to beat the brown paper bags lol classics

How do you make this stuff buds?
The misses is looking into this healthy gut stuff and I think that’s it no?
Yes kombucha is great for gut health. Just find the kombucha starter kit on Amazon…..it’s about 35 bucks and comes with the jar, cover, and the kombucha starter and bacterial culture. From there, just brew sweet tea, add to the starter and 25ish days later you’ve got kombucha. At that point you can drink it, or add it to bottles with some fruit for flavoring, seal em up for another 3 days or so….and keep in the fridge until your ready to drink. It’s a tasty treat…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back