Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
You say this as if that's a problem
My misses said the exact same thing lmao

Just ripped a bunch of small nuggets off golden lemon haze... fingers smell like mint.. like a vapo rub meets mint.. weird

You say this as if that's a problem
I go to bakers or deli's that use large jars of sundried tomatoes or olives.
They are often happy for you take away for nothing or a small donation.
The middle jar was sundried tomatoes and the two outer jars were olives.
I don't think I would use pickle (Gherkins) jars as the Gherkins can make the inside of the lid smell of Gherkins, and I wouldn't want Gherkin tasting weed. It's the anti rust coating on the inside of the lid where that smell hangs out, refusing to be washed away.
After a good wash the Sun Dried Tomatoes and olive jars don't smell, probably because they are in oil or brine and are not quite as full of smell, like a Gherkin is!
Trippy gorilla Harvest.jpg

Alright, I lied yesterday. I forgot how shit hits the fan any time I ask him to do anything mildly construction related. I ask if he wants help, he tells me no. Then he gets frustrated and makes passive aggressive comments about how it would be easier with help. Or he just pushes through it and tells me later how much easier it would have been with help. The minute I start helping, or God forbid suggest doing things a different way (like if he's doing it wrong) he gets super pissy about it. Especially when he insists he's right and it turns out the ting he got pissy at me for suggesting was right after all. Anyhoo, we're installing a new storm door to replace the original 1987 one that came with the house and I'm having a blast and a half.

He wonders why I usually just do everything myself. :wall:

Holy flash backs!!!! Wow!!!!
You got a game genie? Lmao

I think that thing has like 9999 games on it lmao there’s a bunch. Crazy shit from japan only also lol
It’s actually the Nintendo hack tool it doesn’t have games on it! Has different codes u can enter for the games to unlock stuff!

Ya those lids are hard to clean but if the company uses mason jars you can just buy new lids. I'm sure you could buy new lids of non Mason jar from Uline or someone. Wherever the company got them. But the lids from Mason jar can just be bought at grocery store

Last edited:
It’s actually the Nintendo hack tool it doesn’t have games on it! Has different codes u can enter for the games to unlock stuff!
The Switch has simulators for all their previous systems with *tons* of games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back