Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jar up top is a gallon….bottom ones are a pint, for perspective
View attachment 1372175
Here frank get the bloody same jars I know you wanna

I did wait for a sale that ended lol

I bought a circulating fan for my tent off amazon. Four days later, one of those 3-inch clip on fans for a baby stroller showed up at my door...
I just bought paint mixer for drill.. got a jug of airplane cleaner?? Wtf

Is @Son of Hobbes still doing a legal facility thing? I know @FullDuplex is.. I need to chat about the facilities so I can get size in mind for what I need and such... I need to shoot the shit with some people

I was considering just using pickle jars for my bud - I mean, why spend $10-$15 for an empty jar when a 1/2-gal jar of pickles is $4 at walmart?

Then, I realized how many pickles I'd have to eat...
Gonna use a couple for pastas and stuff
At least I thought I was lol:crying:

I was considering just using pickle jars for my bud - I mean, why spend $10-$15 for an empty jar when a 1/2-gal jar of pickles is $4 at walmart?

Have you guys tried Grove Bags?

I looked at them - seems cost-effective at $3/bag since supposedly you don't need bovedas / etc?

Couldn't tell from their website how it controls moisture - is there a valve, or a special lining, etc?
It's the material (film) - actually different layers of materials.
I am using them and like them FWIW.

It's the material (film) - actually different layers of materials.
I am using them and like them FWIW.
Maybe they’ll shoot me a test box:crying:

I was watching a tour of this place and they were using like Mylar space blanket bags in a controlled room
It was loose but they claimed it was better than a vacuum seal at keeping light and oxygen away.. is it like that!

And this explains why that weed you bought one time tasted like dill pickles..
:crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back