Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
And this explains why that weed you bought one time tasted like dill pickles..
:crying:
Actually, I stored some leftovers from a past harvest in a pickle jar that I thought I had washed out adequately but ended up with Green Pickle Crack. Not recommended. It smelled terrible.

It's the material (film) - actually different layers of materials.
I am using them and like them FWIW.
Nice - I'll probly check them out at some point.

Their website didn't really mention anything about "how" they worked, just a lot of marketing about what it supposedly does...which always makes me wary.

Actually, I stored some leftovers from a past harvest in a pickle jar that I thought I had washed out adequately but ended up with Green Pickle Crack. Not recommended. It smelled terrible.
Yeah, that's my main reason for avoiding them - I'm sure the glass can be cleaned well enough with some lye, but was thinking the lid would still carry over some smells - especially if its one of those that uses a plastic coating / layer on the inside.

Maybe they’ll shoot me a test box:crying:

I was watching a tour of this place and they were using like Mylar space blanket bags in a controlled room
It was loose but they claimed it was better than a vacuum seal at keeping light and oxygen away.. is it like that!
What about Turkey bags.
Haven’t tried them but heard they work.

DAD3155E-03CF-4246-9116-C664EF174094.png

What about Turkey bags.
Haven’t tried them but heard they work.

View attachment 1372187
I too recently seen this but I also was just shown something about using a fridge??
The end product didn’t look too nice though.. I dunno.. hard to beat the brown paper bags lol classics

Jar up top is a gallon….bottom ones are a pint, for perspective
View attachment 1372175
How do you make this stuff buds?
The misses is looking into this healthy gut stuff and I think that’s it no?

Last edited:
Are we talking about drying or curing or storage (or some combo)?

The fridge was a combo.. i believe
Was on another site someone on here mentioned it on a different thread

I dunno what it is... but I don’t like going on other pot sites lmao

I seen greenskell on old thread on a diff site.. his name was there and switched to guest... I hope he’s good

I too recently seen this but I also was just shown something about using a fridge??
The end product didn’t look too nice though.. I dunno.. hard to beat the brown paper bags lol classics
Paper poke is what I’ve always used for large quantities. I have about two months before I need to worry about it. ……I hope :pass:

@Zeromitch yogurt and kombucha have lactic acid bacteria which is one of the ingredients in em1

WTF is this stupid crap doing in Scientific American????
I used to LOVE this magazine and had a subscription for many years. And it was written by scientists.............well..........at least that's what they call themselves. I didn't see any PhD in any names.
Where's the 'science'?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back