Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll just figure out how to grow with tap water...
We had a drought a couple of years ago in WNY. To keep my community garden growing without running up my water bill, I put three 55 gallon drums in the back of my pickup. I took some of my refugee pre-teen neighbors to the river with assorted buckets. They had more fun than you can imagine pretending they were back in Africa, dipping water out of the river and carrying buckets on their heads. They filled up the drums in no time. Back at the garden I siphoned from the drums in the truck into drums on the ground. I thought about investing in a 12v transfer pump to fill drums from the river, but haven't needed it.

I must have thrown out like 5 Oz of pot already... Christ not even counting the like hp I got for hash making ..
And the 5gal jars full of smoke.. didn’t even cut the last two down ... may just hash em

Stupid outdoor conditions
Anyone have a diy cheap cloner I could make?

Last edited:
I must have thrown out like 5 Oz of pot already... Christ not even counting the like hp I got for hash making ..
And the 5gal jars full of smoke.. didn’t even cut the last two down ... may just hash em

Stupid outdoor conditions
ash-vs-evil-dead-bruce-campbell.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back