Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Mossy

Look what I found! Hoping they sprout!

View attachment 1372008

Use the sand paper or crack method and use GA3 at 50 PPM Or kelp.
2021-09-27_22-58-38.jpg

I wish they had a "Trainee" tag for people's profiles...

I like watching infirmary posts, and seeing if I can guess what's wrong before anyone else replies...but I'm always scared to post there b/c I'm worried people may think I actually know what I'm talking about...

Watching is a good way to learn. Some problems are very difficult to guess. After all that is all we can do from looking at a picture. Many times a new grower does not tell you everything they have done to a plant. They may not remember or are too ashamed to admit what they have done. Don't be afraid to ask questions in there.

My tap is close to 8ph so maybe that is it, i just thought it would buffer going through the soil, they have plenty of dry time in the res and it does not stink.

I would love to try EM1 but man i don't own any of that brewing stuff and it is beyond me brother i watched the video and seen the prices.
Oh well i tried to have a perfect grow but yet again i get yellow and ugly shit. Maybe my 100th grow will go perfect :crying:. I had a plan but texas does not like to rain when you want it to and it will rain for 4 weeks nonstop when it does rain :shrug:I'm not spending more money on silly water, I'll just grow some yellow shit until it rains again. ph down might help me somewhat but i just thought organics didn't need silly phing, I learn something everyday.

I killed the runt if you noticed she was gone, she was not even budding yet like the others so i would rather her not add to my water problem if she wants to stay small.
In organics, near 8.0 shouldn't be a problem, unless you have really high ppms or some high concentration of something.
I can't remember where you're located in Texas,but where ever you get your water should have water reports on line. If your water company relies on lake water, it can fluctuate wildly. Mine is dead steady with it being pulled from an aquifer from a well less than a quarter mile from me. It's ok at 7.8 and about 180ppm.

No EM1...........just suck the rez dry and let it fully dry a day. Get some humic acid, RAW is an easy one to get. One TSP in 5gal of water.
Go ahead and put down you BAS ya have.

I'll just figure out how to grow with tap water, I'm not gonna take (10) 5 gallon buckets to walmart and 20 empty milk jugs.

Thanks for telling me it is 0ppm i didn't know it was a RO setup :thumbsup: if you have containers it is a killer savings i just have rain gathering stuff lol so its a bust.
A4CE57D2-95F3-4525-B346-B1855275CEC2.jpeg
R
I got the ro buddy. Get 0 water when ever I need it. Runs about 60 to 70 bucks. Hooks right to a garden hose valve and it works.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back