Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are hungry or its the tap water i'm filling down the pipes but with organics and sips does it matter? running out of rain water and being in a drought, not fun.

They are hungry or its the tap water i'm filling down the pipes but with organics and sips does it matter? running out of rain water and being in a drought, not fun.
www.findaspring.com u could go to a grocery store and buy ro or deionized water which has 0ppm like distilled for like 30 cents a gallon zero water works like that so you could just buy a zerowater filter too. Or go to the woods and fill up a 7gal jug

www.findaspring.com u could go to a grocery store and buy ro or deionized water which has 0ppm like distilled for like 30 cents a gallon zero water works like that so you could just buy a zerowater filter too. Or go to the woods and fill up a 7gal jug
I see $0.70 distilled 1 gallon jugs in the baby section at the store and $1 jugs at the water section, i see the spring water machine at the front of the store but i figured that water is not 0ppm. I'll look into going into the woods with my 5 gallon buckets and hitting up a creek, nice idea bud. thanks.
:thumbsup:

I see $0.70 distilled 1 gallon jugs in the baby section at the store and $1 jugs at the water section, i see the spring water machine at the front of the store but i figured that water is not 0ppm. I'll look into going into the woods with my 5 gallon buckets and hitting up a creek, nice idea bud. thanks.
That website list springs people drink from so you could def use for grow if ones in your area if close enough to make worth the drive it's usually at coops and health food store whole foods where they have ro/di water

@Mossy

Look what I found! Hoping they sprout!

Stone Dragon pic1 -9-27-2021.jpg

Walmart the machine inside of u take your own jugs it’s $.39 to refill em! That’s what I do cuz my city tap water is awful! Smells like bleach at times coming out the faucet! :yoinks: :nono:
And have u topdressed anything for them yet?? Or just that kashi at beginning??

And it’s def 0ppm! That refill machine is just like a 7 stage RO setup plus fancy UV but it’s the same thing as if u bought jugs of the Walmart drinking water! Difference is 1/2 the cost of u take your own jugs and fill em! $1.00 for the baby distilled/ $.80 for great value drinking/spring/distilled or $.39 to refill em! Made me save jugs up real fast! ;) :d5:

Zeromitch

Unless your water is super screwed up, I can't see that being your problem. Have you tested it?
Get your nose up there and smell your rez. That's the first step I'd do..
Ya have some tip burns, but didn't you have the light a little close at one time?

I would make a post in the sick section, so you can post the current details and what you did up to now. Tag me if you do.

I found my old busted samsung s7 edge with a cracked screen and a battery that does not go over charge 69% but i got a way to take pictures again and upload here :woohoo1:

Whats not good is i have some yellowing going on
@WildBill Do they need a buildaflower/craft blend combo haymaker?
I was busy with work and losing my phone i kind of neglected the girls, at least i made sure to fill their res's when needed.

View attachment 1371994View attachment 1371995View attachment 1371996View attachment 1371997View attachment 1371998View attachment 1371999View attachment 1372000

Seems like Fe or possibly S since it's all-over yellowing, which are both usually pH issues.

But, of course...
1632797763138.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back