Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been with my gal over 50 years:yoinks:..not married for all that time but most of it, but working together for most of it too. I'm sure it's been better for me than her:rofl:
Anyway:toke:, back safe and sound from the voyage, I've been reminded again how goofed-up the civilized world is so don't need any more of that for a while. Got a well-stocked pantry now for the winter:thumbsup:
Congrats on the full cabinets! Goofed up is kind. I think you are onto something! How did the ladies fare while away?? I would think mold patrol was conducted immediately on return.

Pineapple Ginger Kombucha went into bottles for second ferment, and another batch started first ferment :headbang:
6B8A7674-F1D9-47F9-97C0-36A2EFF34A18.jpeg

Congrats on the full cabinets! Goofed up is kind. I think you are onto something! How did the ladies fare while away?? I would think mold patrol was conducted immediately on return.
Hey pal:toke: Yes there was mold to deal with...the help kept it at bay but close inspection showed plenty. Got it pretty well straightened out but the growing season is definitly over so will be tricky to get things to finish:pass:

Hey pal:toke: Yes there was mold to deal with...the help kept it at bay but close inspection showed plenty. Got it pretty well straightened out but the growing season is definitly over so will be tricky to get things to finish:pass:
Wondering if cobbing assists in getting the affects we desire with less mature flower? This was not an ideal season for many….but especially so for your locale. Glad you are back safe and sound!

Good Morfnoevight All! Hope everyone is having a pleasant day. I got my chores done and now I am headed for some animated art - cartoons. Have you ever looked at the artistry in the clay work and animation graphics? I programed a bit back in the 70s and it would compare me with a crayon drawing stick people as my best :haha: So I love to see what they can do now! It blows me away.

Have a fun afternoon burn one with me :smokeout:.

Wondering if cobbing assists in getting the affects we desire with less mature flower? This was not an ideal season for many….but especially so for your locale. Glad you are back safe and sound!
Good idea, it sure does seem to increase the potency somehow. Chances are I'll have some of the raw material:thumbsup:

I found my old busted samsung s7 edge with a cracked screen and a battery that does not go over charge 69% but i got a way to take pictures again and upload here :woohoo1:

Whats not good is i have some yellowing going on
@WildBill Do they need a buildaflower/craft blend combo haymaker?
I was busy with work and losing my phone i kind of neglected the girls, at least i made sure to fill their res's when needed.

20210927_200551.jpg
20210927_200601.jpg
20210927_200557.jpg
20210927_200648.jpg
20210927_200639.jpg
20210927_200659.jpg
20210927_200703.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back