Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mid workout doober :woohoo1: :smokeit: :jump:
old-school-streaking.gif

Puffing and Panting @Frank the Dank ..?............. :pass: ...
Well, I try to separate the two. Pant, puff, pant is the way I do it :pass: :rofl: Plus it gives the Dude plenty of time to cool off in front of the fan before heading out for a second lap
7E3FD183-E35E-4858-AD9F-46D93E529DFC.jpeg

30 years and Ditto @BCBudlady :pass:....if I Lived with me Mother for 30 years I'm sure I'd fall out with her too................occasionally.....:biggrin:
[though I can't imagine wanting to murder her......:biggrin:...occasionally..]

And..funny..even before I met cannabis.....I'd prefer a nice piece of Amber over a Daimond...........................so I'm Cheap too.........:crying:
Lived with my Gma for 2 years, we fought constantly and it was honestly just so terrible. Its been almost 4 years now and thankfully our relationship has gotten better again but it will never be how it was before. We also lost my Gpa in that time and they'd been together 61 years, since she was 16, so she really has never been anyone without him. Definitely a rough spot when you're both grieving one of the most important people in your life at the same time and communication doesn't work well anymore. I firmly believe she and my mom are both bipolar as well (as it tends to run through maternal lines and they sure present as bp) and so with both of us being untreated it was a very toxic situation. Hubby and I only tend to argue when we both wake up grumpy or if we are both overly stressed lol, he was raised by a single mom and with two sisters so he's generally always pretty good. We've also both had a *lot* of therapy prior to getting together so I think that probably helps as well. The next 11 years or so will be interesting though, since the oldest is coming into pre-puberty and we're about to have to deal with the teen years :rofl: We're still early on yet, 4 years together as of today, but truth be told this is the longest I've ever liked anyone :rofl:

Good to be home Frank..travel isn't as fun as it used to be:eyebrows:
The crop was mostly ok but I was expecting some mold issues, as the weather was rainy the whole time I was gone. It wasn't too bad though:thumbsup:
Yea, society has gone a bit nutty as of late. You’ve got the right idea up where you’re at.
glad to hear the crop made it through….oughta be about chop time, right?

Yea, society has gone a bit nutty as of late. You’ve got the right idea up where you’re at.
glad to hear the crop made it through….oughta be about chop time, right?
Yep, been harvesting steadily. I had some stuff I harvested and hurriedly put into jars before I left that needed more drying too...some looked like it would have gone to mold if it had been warmer :yoinks:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back