Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coupled for 35years @Mossy, and about 15 of them really good. The others just so-so, but nothing better than going through life with someone who has seen all the unflattering angles and still embraces the whole package….maybe with a bit of commentary.
Prefer a meal I didn’t need to cook or a chore completed without asking, a few posies from the corner petrol station over diamonds. But a diamond is forever….

30 years and Ditto @BCBudlady :pass:....if I Lived with me Mother for 30 years I'm sure I'd fall out with her too................occasionally.....:biggrin:
[though I can't imagine wanting to murder her......:biggrin:...occasionally..]

And..funny..even before I met cannabis.....I'd prefer a nice piece of Amber over a Daimond...........................so I'm Cheap too.........:crying:

If they were the Mario Brothers, and his parents named him Mario...does that mean his full name was Mario Mario?

How f'ed up is that?!?
My brothers best friend growing up had a brother who had the same first and last name lol. I believe it was a cultural thing though.

30 years and Ditto @BCBudlady :pass:....if I Lived with me Mother for 30 years I'm sure I'd fall out with her too................occasionally.....:biggrin:
[though I can't imagine wanting to murder her......:biggrin:...occasionally..]

And..funny..even before I met cannabis.....I'd prefer a nice piece of Amber over a Daimond...........................so I'm Cheap too.........:crying:
Been with my gal over 50 years:yoinks:..not married for all that time but most of it, but working together for most of it too. I'm sure it's been better for me than her:rofl:
Anyway:toke:, back safe and sound from the voyage, I've been reminded again how goofed-up the civilized world is so don't need any more of that for a while. Got a well-stocked pantry now for the winter:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back