Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
My hubby always picked up a “get me back in the house bouquet “. Depending on the bouquet she likes, hat in hand, “flowers “ and an apology works a charm, because it IS your fault… lol. Best to just think that way.

:crying: There speaks someone who has been married a Long time.....:d5:.....

Accept you are wrong..even though you are not and haven't done anything wrong......:crying:..that is how we avoid Divorce....

If your Lady is having a pop...and you have done nowt wrong...be Nice..coz she is having a bad day....and we always pop our nearest and dearest...coz they are There...All sexes...:headbang:...bunch of wild flowers would Do it...:pass:

Lucky being hard up...if you were rich..it might be Diamonds.......:pighug:

Thanks auntie!! @Mossy
Well I found some of the old pollen skywalker and blue kush...
image.jpg

I took a lil snook on the pinky and rubbed the white widow... I don’t expect much lol
The pollen was dead weight usually a bad sign...
image.jpg

Broke out the mini Nintendo.. these things were awesome
image.jpg

Last edited:
:crying: There speaks someone who has been married a Long time.....:d5:.....

Accept you are wrong..even though you are not and haven't done anything wrong......:crying:..that is how we avoid Divorce....

If your Lady is having a pop...and you have done nowt wrong...be Nice..coz she is having a bad day....and we always pop our nearest and dearest...coz they are There...All sexes...:headbang:...bunch of wild flowers would Do it...:pass:

Lucky being hard up...if you were rich..it might be Diamonds.......:pighug:
Coupled for 35years @Mossy, and about 15 of them really good. The others just so-so, but nothing better than going through life with someone who has seen all the unflattering angles and still embraces the whole package….maybe with a bit of commentary.
Prefer a meal I didn’t need to cook or a chore completed without asking, a few posies from the corner petrol station over diamonds. But a diamond is forever….

Just finally got my shipping notification for my Solo and....
Screenshot_20210927-090955_Chrome.jpg

So I guess it *will* be here in time to be an "anniversary present" for my husband lmao. He said something about not knowing what to get me "for Monday" and I'm just like "??? Oh!" He asked me to be his girlfriend on #2s birthday and so that was the only thing I thought of to start. I like celebrating today better than our wedding anniversary since today was more by happenstance, and our wedding date wasn't the day it was supposed to be cause of covid and the whole thing just made me super sad. I told him it was an "us" present lmao, though after that convo I did order something specifically for him as well lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back