Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
She is deceptive @Frank the Dank . Regrett not feeding her and then starved for about 5weeks. I stopped any inputs when the pistils began to regress, gauging the timing by indica and hybrids, forgetting that flowering is much slower. Mine went 100 days, but should have taken her 110. Lessons.
This lady is a heavy feeder…..she’s been pretty N hungry thus far. Very slow to develop, like you say. Between her and WDA my tent is quite the jungle :thumbsup:

Yea, there’s a place up towards flagstaff that is known for a massive migration like that.
That very well could be the case. Naturally this was before the interstate nd I don't remember if they took the northern or southern route to LA from Texas. Much slower pace back then.

This lady is a heavy feeder…..she’s been pretty N hungry thus far. Very slow to develop, like you say. Between her and WDA my tent is quite the jungle :thumbsup:
Very likely why DP ditched the auto Durban. Her threads were going 140 days. Admittedly, DPZ tries patience and she likes her feed bag on. Got a couple beasts in there, but should be worth the wait/weight. WDA can take a fair amount of HPK too. Never a N tox worry for her….. unlike some of my others…

Very likely why DP ditched the auto Durban. Her threads were going 140 days. Admittedly, DPZ tries patience and she likes her feed bag on. Got a couple beasts in there, but should be worth the wait/weight. WDA can take a fair amount of HPK too. Never a N tox worry for her….. unlike some of my others…
WDA has so many tops, its crazy. She’s about ready to start filling out here pretty soon….so should be fun to watch.

ya know, I’ve never had a plant that went past 100 days that wasn’t worth the extra time…

WDA has so many tops, its crazy. She’s about ready to start filling out here pretty soon….so should be fun to watch.

ya know, I’ve never had a plant that went past 100 days that wasn’t worth the extra time…
Was gonna mention that I’m considering buying a little cottage on Peak’s…. My hubby won’t come with…. Might be a reason enough. :crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back