Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
What’s this Texas sheet cake?? Just sounds delicious

Gotta start baking some cookies or something when it gets cold

Edit* just looked at this Texas sheet cake... this will definitely be getting attempts
Texas Sheet uses coffee in the recipe , while Coca Cola cake uses that and marshmallows , but both contain cocoa , buttermilk, and the usual cake stuff. Both frostings are poured on and gooey. Neither are low calorie or particularly healthy. Very decadent treat. If I ate this regularly, the jeans would not zip!

Texas Sheet uses coffee in the recipe , while Coca Cola cake uses that and marshmallows , but both contain cocoa , buttermilk, and the usual cake stuff. Both frostings are poured on and gooey. Neither are low calorie or particularly healthy. Very decadent treat. If I ate this regularly, the jeans would not zip!
This is why jeggings were created :rofl:

Definitely what I’m looking for then lol bulk up season
image.jpg

Golden lemon haze is a tank... can’t catch a break

I hope you find it, bud :d5:
Thanks man if not i've moved on already i am just having trouble using zelle and depositing checks into my bank account now (not direct deposit at my job) my old phone is to old to install up to date apps on and there are no banks locations for usaa where i am at, just annoying i'll figure it out soon enough

@Mossy thank you for the rep and i hope i find it too if not i'll survive

@BCBudlady I was just in giving DPZ some supports….I gotta say, what an amazing plant! She’s getting super sticky, and some of the colas are are two feet long or more! :bump::worship::woohoo1:
I’ll let Robbio know you are lovin’ his work. :ladies:
Getting any licorice aroma yet, or just sweetness? Gonna love the buzz!:woohoo::dizzy: Should keep you in Sativa bliss for some time! Weight will be excellent.
Honestly avoided Durban, as Sativas get me panicky, but this is some serene smoke, and even better in oil for an all day ride.

:cheers:

What social media? Is this still a thing? Seems to be ongoing..
Ive been using green cleaner for past 3 days. Cant say whether its helped or not. I know I have soil mites, but I haven't seen them on the plants, nor anything else.

Is it a bug issue, fungus, nutrient deficiency?

I have 2 girls in the tent and it's only affecting the one so far.
Can someone more knowledgeable pop on and help this guy. I think he's got blight problems and idk how to help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back