Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m well. I’m surprised I’m even awake yet, Honestly. 3 bottles of Modelo at the bar next door, two bottles of Corona, and three tall boys went down way too easily last night. I’m not even hungover, which I find funny. I drank, my wife didn’… we went to bed around 2am… I’m up after 5 hours and ready to get the day started, She’s still in bed Lol
Women naturally need more sleep than men, i read a few studies about it a while back lol.

I cleaned the resin off my fingers after wet trim with a splash of 192 proof spirits. Very tasty mini-infusion, and not enough alcohol to hurt me.
View attachment 1371459
Well hell. Guess I need to go shopping before I trim any more, couldn't figure out how to get my fingers to not feel like I'd been playing in construction adhesive :rofl:

Well hell. Guess I need to go shopping before I trim any more, couldn't figure out how to get my fingers to not feel like I'd been playing in construction adhesive :rofl:
Any cooking fat will take the resin right off…cooking spray, any oil, butter, extra chunky peanut butter if you want something with built in scrubbies….then just soap to take the fat off. :pass:

Tarantula season!!! Those things don’t normally bite tho right? Lol those big nasty ones
You gotta try to get bit by them….normally they mind their business. Here’s a small one I saw on my walk yesterday…..you might have to zoom in.
AC7E42CA-8820-4B9A-90E8-BEEA5C433D0C.jpeg

I killed some other type of big ass spider last night in the house….no idea what kind. You know it’s a big spider when you have to get a second paper towel to clean it up lol

How was it? Looks delicious and similar (coca cola vs coffee) to Texas sheet cake. Nostalgic?
Def super duper decadent thats for certain! Not something u could eat on a regular base unfortunately! :( :rofl:

Def super duper decadent thats for certain! Not something u could eat on a regular base unfortunately! :( :rofl:
What’s this Texas sheet cake?? Just sounds delicious

Gotta start baking some cookies or something when it gets cold

Edit* just looked at this Texas sheet cake... this will definitely be getting attempts

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back