Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ll let Robbio know you are lovin’ his work. :ladies:
Getting any licorice aroma yet, or just sweetness? Gonna love the buzz!:woohoo::dizzy: Should keep you in Sativa bliss for some time! Weight will be excellent.
Honestly avoided Durban, as Sativas get me panicky, but this is some serene smoke, and even better in oil for an all day ride.

:cheers:
Just a light sweet smell coming from her…..just starting to develop really. I’m betting she’ll go past 100 days….from the looks of it, it will be well worth it! :woohoo1: :greenthumb::digit:

Coconut oil. work it in good, the blend in a little liquid hand soap, workit in and rinse. I usually have to do this twice just to be sure or I'll end up rubbing my eyes and.............
Works well and less harsh than alcohol!

Well hell. Guess I need to go shopping before I trim any more, couldn't figure out how to get my fingers to not feel like I'd been playing in construction adhesive :rofl:

Just a light sweet smell coming from her…..just starting to develop really. I’m betting she’ll go past 100 days….from the looks of it, it will be well worth it! :woohoo1: :greenthumb::digit:
She is deceptive @Frank the Dank . Regrett not feeding her and then starved for about 5weeks. I stopped any inputs when the pistils began to regress, gauging the timing by indica and hybrids, forgetting that flowering is much slower. Mine went 100 days, but should have taken her 110. Lessons.

Well hell. Guess I need to go shopping before I trim any more, couldn't figure out how to get my fingers to not feel like I'd been playing in construction adhesive :rofl:
90% rubbing alcohol will clean em off muy rapido! :thumbsup:

So

Some serious wood there Mo!! :crying::yoinks:. What’s above must be substantial.
Oh ya if it doesn’t pull through that whole sides bare lol
752B348D-063A-4BEF-9DD4-E50C589D1263.jpeg

You gotta try to get bit by them….normally they mind their business. Here’s a small one I saw on my walk yesterday…..you might have to zoom in.
View attachment 1371535
My Dad told me of when he and Mom went to Cali when North American transferred him to the airplane plant in Cali towards the end of The War. They wer on a two lane highway in Arizona late at night, when they came to a crossing of migrating tarantulas. There was not a lot of traffic, but he said the road was wet and slick with squished tarantulas. He said he and Mom were praying that the car wouldn't break down as it went on for quite a few miles. That's spooky as hell in my book! LOL!

@Suki813 , everybody is rolling in hand sanitizer these days. Will work in a pinch to squirt a bit, rub and wipe off. Downside is you won’t be sniffing your fingers for the resin smells.

My Dad told me of when he and Mom went to Cali when North American transferred him to the airplane plant in Cali towards the end of The War. They wer on a two lane highway in Arizona late at night, when they came to a crossing of migrating tarantulas. There was not a lot of traffic, but he said the road was wet and slick with squished tarantulas. He said he and Mom were praying that the car wouldn't break down as it went on for quite a few miles. That's spooky as hell in my book! LOL!
Yea, there’s a place up towards flagstaff that is known for a massive migration like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back