Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m in the dog house right now I Dunno what I did either...

Have a good night
My hubby always picked up a “get me back in the house bouquet “. Depending on the bouquet she likes, hat in hand, “flowers “ and an apology works a charm, because it IS your fault… lol. Best to just think that way.

My hubby always picked up a “get me back in the house bouquet “. Depending on the bouquet she likes, hat in hand, “flowers “ and an apology works a charm, because it IS your fault… lol. Best to just think that way.
Oh it’s always my fault lol I believe that... I use to pick her wild flowers now it’s pot lmao..
But a little slack would be nice ... Christ were lucky i don’t drop to floor and start losing my shit . I probably said something I dunno

My gawd wtf happened...
image.jpg

Gonna re pot the frizzy clone and get that ready for action
Once my breeding stock gets probably another generation, based off the colour Change I don’t need to and I found the skywalker variations not too many and just pale as shit... but that’s how I k ow it was skywalker cause they always did that regardless of time..? And they are small... but they pop an that’s the main thing

Last edited:
I’m in the dog house right now I Dunno what I did either...

Have a good night
LOL! Been there and done that!!!

What’s the matter, hun?

Oh nothing.

LOL! There's a commercial with that conversation that came out recently. I laugh every time I see it.

If you can find a usaa atm you can deposit checks on those…..
I never tried it, i'll look into it but usaa does not have any nearby atms, they work off refunding me fees for using other banks atms. but its an idea, i'll call my bank and see what i can do. thanks frank :pighug:

LOL! Been there and done that!!!

What’s the matter, hun?

Oh nothing.

LOL! There's a commercial with that conversation that came out recently. I laugh every time I see it.
right!!!! I could shit a gold bar out and something would still be wrong...
“What not 24k” lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back