Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cleaned the resin off my fingers after wet trim with a splash of 192 proof spirits. Very tasty mini-infusion, and not enough alcohol to hurt me.
Rectified_Spirits.jpg

Lost my damn phone at work friday so i'll be on less >.< and no way of taking pictures anymore :frowny:

no lock on the phone because locks annoy me and ive never lost a phone in 15 years so now i worry about what someone will find on it -sigh- my fault tho

I hope everyone is having a great Sunday!

I cleaned the resin off my fingers after wet trim with a splash of 192 proof spirits. Very tasty mini-infusion, and not enough alcohol to hurt me.
View attachment 1371459
You can always evaporate it down some. Making it more potent altho u mostly got thca not Delta 9thc so it's not decarbed

You can always evaporate it down some. Making it more potent altho u mostly got thca not Delta 9thc so it's not decarbed
Yr over my head now, I'll have to do some research to see what all that is.

Anyway, I was so high from hitting the new batch of Gold Leaf in my new Solo vape that I don't know if the bit of infused finger hash had any effect, but it was so fresh I could definitely taste every terp.

Lost my damn phone at work friday so i'll be on less >.< and no way of taking pictures anymore :frowny:

no lock on the phone because locks annoy me and ive never lost a phone in 15 years so now i worry about what someone will find on it -sigh- my fault tho

I hope everyone is having a great Sunday!
You weren’t, by chance, logged into your account here, were you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back