Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just starting to make a southern Coca Cola cake….but no sure if I’m gonna fortify it. Some friends don’t like to get baked, so that would mean eating most myself:rofl::nono:
Coca Cola cake is freaking awesome! Def have that here in Texas! It’s boooooomb diggity!!! :headbang:

Off to do some shopping. This place is like Old Mother Hubbards kitchen. I had to mix some older left overs with some eggs for breakfast. Thinking about food poisoning as I ate it :shrug:. BBL

Our other girl is a rescue and neurotic af. We love her, paid $30 for her. Vet bills were insane though as she was riddled with parasites (that required multiple different medications to finally clear up, since some of the less common worms don't respond to general dewormer) and she required a pregnant spay (we assume it was her first heat, vet estimated she was only 6-9m old). She was feral when we got her, its been almost 4 years and she still doesn't trust my husband. We ended up getting our GSD from a breeder because I needed a dog suited for service work and between the other dogs major reactivity issues and her car sickness she just never worked out. She's also pretty well untrainable, though she's gotten a bit better since watching us work on the pup's training. We checked the rescues here, but none of the dogs we found would have been a fit, either "no homes with kids" or "must have a fenced backyard" plus SD fitness would be questionable at best. Not to mention, they all require an extensive interview process and home visits and I can't deal with strangers in my home.

She's not usually very affectionate but I had to leave the house for like 10 minutes this morning and when I got home she decided she needed all the love lol.

View attachment 1370321View attachment 1370322View attachment 1370323View attachment 1370324View attachment 1370325View attachment 1370326View attachment 1370327View attachment 1370328View attachment 1370329View attachment 1370330View attachment 1370331View attachment 1370332View attachment 1370333View attachment 1370334View attachment 1370335

How did you do this? is it video cut to a giff?

Anyone willing to take a guess at what I'm looking at here? She's the only one with it, and only on a handful of leaves. She's been under the fan her whole life so I'm wondering if that's part of it, or if its from foliar feeding? Shes the only one though so if it were that I figured all of them would have it?
20210924_143230.jpg
20210924_143240.jpg
20210924_143254.jpg

Only just noticed it today as I don't take them out often and I just moved her to the front of the tent last night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back