Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks everyone for the slaps!!! Some dragons passing through the garden. Dragons forever.
@Mossy, selected the boy with the blue tie to knock up some of the girls. Waiting for a few to show. View attachment 1370903
Unrelated question, but did you eyelet those pots yourself or were you able to source them? Looks very handy.

Unrelated question, but did you eyelet those pots yourself or were you able to source them? Looks very handy.
The pots come with training grommets, and are sold on Amazon. These are advertised as 3gallons, but hold only 2gallons. Also available in 5 gallon size. Inexpensive. First run with them and regretting not opting for the 5s C2A371AA-B391-4834-B17D-288AE388439B.png

The pots come with training grommets, and are sold on Amazon. These are advertised as 3gallons, but hold only 2gallons. Also available in 5 gallon size. Inexpensive. First run with them and regretting not opting for the 5sView attachment 1370932
Thank you! I shall keep an eye out for them!

My grandma used to make them. Real moist chocolate sheet cake. As good as it was it had nothing on the pudding or jello cake.
I make 1 that’s yellow cake/vanilla pudding/ with a cinnamon swirl thru it and cinnamon streusel on top! Think I need to whip me up a medicated version now with all this cake talk! :woohoo1::pie:

I make 1 that’s yellow cake/vanilla pudding/ with a cinnamon swirl thru it and cinnamon streusel on top! Think I need to whip me up a medicated version now with all this cake talk! :woohoo1::pie:
My hubby makes a yellow cake with pudding and Southern Comfort….and a smidge in the glaze too. Pretty excellent, but I’m in for the chocolate and marshmallow..nuts optional :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back