Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was to young (10 or 11) to be playing diablo and resident evil on ps1 and both on pc (somehow they both had pc console ports) they both scared the shit out of me. The butcher in diablo 1 scared the hell out of me for weeks until i finally overcame the fear and killed his op ass.

The cow map is the best haha! just remember! don't kill the cow king or you can't make the portal again.
There is no cow level.

Just watched a vid on the news showing a cop helping a little boy that was scared on his first day in school. The commentator said he wished he had someone help him on his first day.
I had a flashback to my first day. My Dad took me right up to the classroom. He knew my teacher. He had a little speech and after he finished, I had something to say. "I'll give it to lunch. If I don't like this stuff, I'll just go to GrandMa's. She's making chicken fried steak for lunch." :biggrin:
Dad corrected my thought process! :biggrin::funny::funny::funny::funny:

DAMMIT!!!!!!!!!!!! I have HARDCORE munchies and you post that! :grrr1: :funny::funny::funny:

Up your CBD, try even 1:1 with your THC and it knocks the munchies on the head! works for me, even the fridge has lost interest in me at 3am, used to call me all the bloody time... now, nada.

Coca Cola cake? Have you a recipe? Sounds class.
If you google “southern Coca Cola cake “, several dozen recipes will pop up. I just use All Recipes or modify it depending on ingredients. It is delicious, fattening, easy. Best part is the frosting is poured on warm. Tough to wait until it cools a bit.

If you google “southern Coca Cola cake “, several dozen recipes will pop up. I just use All Recipes or modify it depending on ingredients. It is delicious, fattening, easy. Best part is the frosting is poured on warm. Tough to wait until it cools a bit.

i had already googled it :smoking: ..i was intrigued,,,sounds delicious :cheers:

Happy Friday :toke:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back