Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just starting to make a southern Coca Cola cake….but no sure if I’m gonna fortify it. Some friends don’t like to get baked, so that would mean eating most myself:rofl::nono:

Tinctures sublingually bypass liver so you probably don't get Delta 11 and alcohol can be used in medicine for tinctures especially if you make your tincture potent you aren't using much alcohol. As long as it's organic

Hey! Thank you so much… Hadn’t thought about that.
I should clarify that I’ve been using MCT coconut oil to infuse into because I am allergic to alcohol
Hey @BuddhaWolf's Breaking Bud this thread (LS) is probably a better place to ask for strain recommendations……that other thread is like a “hater” magnet :pass:

Thanks Ganga-angel :peace:

Sorry ..
I’m not too impressed right now you seriously indirectly just called me a fuckin moron and laughed when I brought it up..if that was my comment there’d be a storm of shit raining on me...
... sorry MOG I’m not in a good mood I guess...
On the other hand my gawd my lungs needed this... so much nasty black stuff
I am not calling you a moron or anything else derogatory. I was trying to make a joke about getting food poisoning from fucking! How that might happen? It went over like a fart in an aqua lung! I thought your response was a joke in reply?

Sorry you do not feel well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back