Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha our house came with a little free alexa, we plugged it in and it wanted me to do phone stuff with it.. so it went in the attic inside a box, i have amazon prime but i don't know how it would help me when i have a system of my own already. i listen to music but not on amazon and when i buy things i like to triple look at it so i don't make mistakes and price match on other sites, so alexa its 1 of those things i wonder how i would use being an old dog not willing to learn new tricks.
Maybe to fact check internet stuff, but i can just look that up on my phone or pc -shrugs-

or this

:crying:

I have the tall version. I take it to the shop and tell Alexa to play some my free play lists I have on Spotify

On the walk about today....
9-24.jpg

9-24a-jpg.1371004

9-24b.jpg

9-24c.jpg

Last edited:
I am not calling you a moron or anything else derogatory. I was trying to make a joke about getting food poisoning from fucking! How that might happen? It went over like a fart in an aqua lung! I thought your response was a joke in reply?

Sorry you do not feel well.
I was trying to figure out what was going on. I didn't take it as offensive, hence my 'cornfuzzin'.:nono::shrug::biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back