Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
He doesn't take much tilting..................................................:blahblah:..and we are into a Moan Drone........

:crying:

After seeing how Alexa did with my Mother the other day when she had her fall...we are thinking about getting hubbys Ma a screen one and just pay for her internet..so we can check up on her daily........:headbang:

I was saying in the staff room..my Mother had a fall last Sunday...her hips are buggered from two failed transplants...so when she goes down...she can't get back up.
She bashed her head..and cracked a bone in her back....and she was stuck....but she shouted for Alexa and managed to get it to ring me niece..who got there in 10 minutes and phoned an ambulance for her....Yay Alexa.....:bravo:
It does have a purpose :eek:

Happy Friday @MikaelAndréasSöderberg :headbang:...how is it going...apart from quiet lunches.....:pighug:

Hey Mossy. I just finished work and are back home and eating cheese doodlez and will take a shower soon. With some luck i will get high after 30 minutes or so :biggrin:

Look here, this i have to bring up to the third floor during the weekend - Oh boy what it makes me happy :yay:

20210923_165829.jpg

20210923_165812.jpg

Here is a painting i bought, not really sure why i liked it - 10 bucks.

20210917_135012.jpg

Last edited:
Hey Mossy. I just finished work and are back home and eating cheese doodlez and will take a shower soon. With some luck i will get high after 30 minutes or so :biggrin:

Look here, this i have to bring up to the third floor during the weekend - Oh boy what it makes me happy :yay:

View attachment 1370730

View attachment 1370731

Here is a painting i bought, not really sure why i liked it - 10 bucks.

View attachment 1370735

what's in the lovely blue case on the table ,,,

Tinctures sublingually bypass liver so you probably don't get Delta 11 and alcohol can be used in medicine for tinctures especially if you make your tincture potent you aren't using much alcohol. As long as it's organic

Hey! Thank you so much… Hadn’t thought about that. I should clarify that I’ve been using MCT coconut oil with weed-infused into it. Currently on Noidecs T26 full spectrum oil (26%/ml 0.3ml, 3x day

Hadn't looked into the alcohol tincture method; I am allergic to alcohol (I have reactions to fermented food & drink) but I'm intrigued by you saying there isn't much alcohol, so am up for trying a small batch to see how I react... If I'm able to get away with small amounts of alcohol, that will make for a more instant medicine.

My thinking is that the MCT oil isn't being absorbed via mucus membrane and is heading to my gut, as it takes a few hours to take effect.

I like the trippy effect oil gives, but Im wondering if that's the THC-11?

What the hell is chicken shawarma? Sorry, I’m an Appalachian s.o.b, So half The food with names like that has me scratchin’ my head like “Chicken shama lama dingdong?” while I eat pawpaw for breakfast lol

It's a type of Indian curry... I'm assuming the OP is British, we LOVE a curry out here!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back