Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha our house came with a little free alexa, we plugged it in and it wanted me to do phone stuff with it.. so it went in the attic inside a box, i have amazon prime but i don't know how it would help me when i have a system of my own already. i listen to music but not on amazon and when i buy things i like to triple look at it so i don't make mistakes and price match on other sites, so alexa its 1 of those things i wonder how i would use being an old dog not willing to learn new tricks.
Maybe to fact check internet stuff, but i can just look that up on my phone or pc -shrugs-

It's great for converting between metric and real units when reading AFN posts...almost makes up for it listening in on me all the time. But, if Bezos wants to record my farts, he can go right ahead...

It's a type of Indian curry... I'm assuming the OP is British, we LOVE a curry out here!

Oops! Had to look it up... chicken shawarma = a type of kebab!
BTW, the two top ways to get food poisoning in the UK -
1. dodgy curry
2. dogy kebab!

Am I right?

It's great for converting between metric and real units when reading AFN posts...almost makes up for it listening in on me all the time. But, if Bezos wants to record my farts, he can go right ahead...
Nice! I did not think about using it for that

Alright growers.

Diablo 2 remake. PC or Xbox? Who is playing it?
I'm on pc playing it

Edit: If you hit "g" on your keyboard while playing it poofs back to 20 year ago diablo 2, sometimes i play it in legacy view just for the nostalgic tingles

I left a rosebud in there for ya.
1AD6EE74-3DA3-4D82-9258-1C402C583D72.jpeg

I'm on pc playing it

I've seen a lot of people saying servers disconnect and characters wiping. Is it relatively stable for you? I've always played them on PC.

I'm jonesing to start a Hammerdin and I'm quarantined with covid until next week, so....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back