Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.

It is definitely a Wonkey Donkey day....... :pass:

Oh man li can finally hold water down

You know the standard treatment is Rest..but you don't have that Luxury when you have a Mini Mo to run after.
Feel better soon......:pighug:....I've got a nice chicken soup if you are taking fluids........:chef:...is your Taste/smell okay....?

Last edited:
Oh man li can finally hold water down

Spoke too soon
080648D4-D74F-4819-83AD-1298562E7BDB.png

No auntie... who you think zero is implying

Staff must think I’m on the verge of insanity my gawd I’d never speak to you like that

Seriously got me freaking out now though Jesus you think it’s the VID

It is definitely a Wonkey Donkey day....... :pass:

You know the standard treatment is Rest..but you don't have that Luxury when you have a Mini Mo to run after.
Feel better soon......:pighug:....I've got a nice chicken soup if you are taking fluids........:chef:...is your Taste/smell okay....?

It has been.. I don’t think I’m eating chicken rest of week lol

Way to nicely call me a moron...
Chicken Shawarma
After months of on and off food poisoning in S.America, I asked a local how they deal with it. "Oh, we're born shitting blood," he said, "so we don't notice." So I asked an old Tairona descendant (RIP Chito) who was not such a wise guy, and got the magic remedy I still use and recommend widely. The juice of a green lime in a glass of water. Can be sweetened or not. Even 1/2 a lime is usually sufficient to knock out the salmonella bacteria which cause "food poisoning" in a few hours. A fresh-squeezed limeade per day and I never got "Montezuma's Revenge" again.

Trust me ... It won't take long :crying::crying::crying: especially with your internet!!

I find that most people can only be ignored or misquoted twice before they lose their shit and the tone in which alexa is addressed alters dramatically. From polite, to frustrated to ALEXA!!!! DO WHAT I FR**A**O*EN Say!

I'm instantly annoyed if Alexa doesn't listen .. I sometimes feel like its a social experiment and amazon deliberately makes alexa ignore you to find out at how quickly you can be tilted :rofl;

Good luck with that!!
:bighug:
haha our house came with a little free alexa, we plugged it in and it wanted me to do phone stuff with it.. so it went in the attic inside a box, i have amazon prime but i don't know how it would help me when i have a system of my own already. i listen to music but not on amazon and when i buy things i like to triple look at it so i don't make mistakes and price match on other sites, so alexa its 1 of those things i wonder how i would use being an old dog not willing to learn new tricks.
Maybe to fact check internet stuff, but i can just look that up on my phone or pc -shrugs-

or this

:crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back