Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly what i was thinking ... but then thought more about it .... will a shwarma place really be open in the middle of all of that chaos and destruction?? Personally, i'd probably close the resturant if I saw aliens appearing from the sky and super heros smashing up the city!

:pass:
Id be open trying to get some of that sweet space cash.
23BBA0BE-7389-4A94-A740-77190F20E7E0.gif

My 3rd red poison in my small tent is finally starting to look like a red poison, she has had a rough start since the get go but it starting to come together :smoking:

20210924_065002.jpg
20210924_065010.jpg
20210924_065017.jpg
20210924_064954.jpg

Thank you for the rep @Mossy :pass:

I hope your Friday is extra special today!

I was just saying in the staffroom...I'm having a Grump day @Zeromitch :WGAF:...I was still sitting up at 4.30am waiting for me pain killers to kick in so I could sleep....
and I chased the Princess outta the cabin at 2.30 am coz her doggy farts were so Rank I couldn't breathe....:coffee2:...it was not a good night...
[so I have Earned the right to have a good old Whinge today.......:crying:...]

Morning folks ,,,,

my calming influence is back for a few days :smoking:

So busy though,,,longest stretch of working i done in a few years ,,always playing catch up ,,,,,my new light and tent arrived last night:cheers: ,,,

i got me booster date this morning,,ille be triple vaxed a walking magnet :eek1:

i got a coup[le plant goodies to go with the new light,, i going to feed them this run :biggrin:

Good for you @hairyman :bighug:...Happy Friday....

I turned up on Monday for a second vax appointment....and the flucking place was Closed.
Hubby caught staff who said come back Tuesday.
20 minute drive..plus 20 minute walk to get there...
Goes back Tuesday...oh...we have no Pfeizer vax.
Go to another big town Monday...9.30am.
then I got a text today...go back to the original place on Monday 4 pm..for the Moderna...:nono:..I'm flipping dizzy......:pass:

Happy friday :smoking:

Happy Friday @MikaelAndréasSöderberg :headbang:...how is it going...apart from quiet lunches.....:pighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back