Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Class! I've been wondering about a bubbler attachment for my crafty - I've never used glass with a vape before and there are a lot of good reports. This looks incrediable though. Arizer do some great stuff. Like the industrial look to it as well.

Shame about D2 but pretty tpical of a blizzard launch day. I'm deep into Skyrim again atm, so I want to complete as much of that as possible before getting into D2.

EDIT: Cheers for the Rep @Mossy!
I like how glass is easier to clean and see when dirty, i have seen those bubbler attchments and wondered how well they cool the vape myself. Someone here needs to do a mini review for us haha

Diablo 2 will be here waiting on you when you finish skyrim, and mostly bug free by then haha i'm playing it right now with no issues so far.

Way to nicely call me a moron...
Chicken Shawarma
What the hell is chicken shawarma? Sorry, I’m an Appalachian s.o.b, So half The food with names like that has me scratchin’ my head like “Chicken shama lama dingdong?” while I eat pawpaw for breakfast lol

Morning folks ,,,,

my calming influence is back for a few days :smoking:

So busy though,,,longest stretch of working i done in a few years ,,always playing catch up ,,,,,my new light and tent arrived last night:cheers: ,,,

i got me booster date this morning,,ille be triple vaxed a walking magnet :eek1:

i got a coup[le plant goodies to go with the new light,, i going to feed them this run :biggrin:

good to see you pal, how's things

Good to see you to.

Im at work, having lunch... late one, so im alone in the lunch-room.

20210924_130838.jpg

How about you?

What the hell is chicken shawarma? Sorry, I’m an Appalachian s.o.b, So half The food with names like that has me scratchin’ my head like “Chicken shama lama dingdong?” while I eat pawpaw for breakfast lol
It’s what super hero’s eat after saving the world.

It’s what super hero’s eat after saving the world.

Exactly what i was thinking ... but then thought more about it .... will a shwarma place really be open in the middle of all of that chaos and destruction?? Personally, i'd probably close the resturant if I saw aliens appearing from the sky and super heros smashing up the city!

:pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back