Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sub lingually lol word of the day there...
I personally think edible stuff is more of a medicine simply to the fact of zero alcohol
Tinctures sublingually bypass liver so you probably don't get Delta 11 and alcohol can be used in medicine for tinctures especially if you make your tincture potent you aren't using much alcohol. As long as it's organic

Yo @Zeromitch - your vape come? What did you get? And how was D2? #catchmeup
oh yeah, i love it
:woohoo:
20210923_165004.jpg

Diablo 2 had issues , i stayed up 30 hour no sleep for launch time on it and after 45 mins the game servers started kicking people out and had issues half the day with making new characters and loading into games. It finally is fixed now but was annoying when i was tired just wanting to play d2, whats cool about d2 is you can hit "g" on the keyboard and it goes into legacy graphics, so i can go back to old shitty diablo 2 or the new look on the fly, pretty cool.

Says I’m the first sentence formally mandalorian...

And full duplex uses a different seller no?fuckin got food poisoning

Good Thinking Batman..... :pighug: ...he is Formerly Maldalorian...so the description is bang up to date...but I don't know theB ank...maybe he can Confirm when he sees the Tags.....:pass:

Sorry ..
I’m not too impressed right now you seriously indirectly just called me a fuckin moron and laughed when I brought it up..if that was my comment there’d be a storm of shit raining on me...
... sorry MOG I’m not in a good mood I guess...
On the other hand my gawd my lungs needed this... so much nasty black stuff

Things have been a little antsy for a few days in LS...I keep seeing people getting annoyed at others and that is not like LS...maybe we Need a Good Smoke out....:smokeout:..get the Atmosphere cleaned out.

Are you bringing phlegm up off your chest...with symptoms of food poisoning....?
If you are...you need a Test....:headbang:...that is how we started...

We are just saying in the staff room....Everybody seems to be getting it now.

My son and family all got it..and son is double vax's..his wife..just had the first..

Hubbys GDaughter has it..

Looks like Hobbseys whole family have it..
If you feel like you have bronchitis.....get a Test.....:headbang:

oh yeah, i love it
:woohoo:
View attachment 1370635

Diablo 2 had issues , i stayed up 30 hour no sleep for launch time on it and after 45 mins the game servers started kicking people out and had issues half the day with making new characters and loading into games. It finally is fixed now but was annoying when i was tired just wanting to play d2, whats cool about d2 is you can hit "g" on the keyboard and it goes into legacy graphics, so i can go back to old shitty diablo 2 or the new look on the fly, pretty cool.
Class! I've been wondering about a bubbler attachment for my crafty - I've never used glass with a vape before and there are a lot of good reports. This looks incrediable though. Arizer do some great stuff. Like the industrial look to it as well.

Shame about D2 but pretty tpical of a blizzard launch day. I'm deep into Skyrim again atm, so I want to complete as much of that as possible before getting into D2.

EDIT: Cheers for the Rep @Mossy!

We have no enemies here. We are a community who support and encourage each other, as best we can online.
This place is special because of the relaxed, friendly atmosphere, where there are no stupid questions or bullying.
Everyone has bad days, covid is getting out of control and money is tighter than before. Times will get worse before they get better, but they will get better and we will be stronger people for it.
Stay healthy and take care of those close and each other.
Peace
EP3
:bighug: :vibes::karmacloud: to everyone.

Plain Solo model?
What did it run ya?
$104 to the door with a extra spare tube and a charge dock add on. the charging dock makes it easier to charge and have standing up and having 3 tubes packed with bud ready to go makes me more lazy haha

We have no enemies here. We are a community who support and encourage each other, as best we can online.
This place is special because of the relaxed, friendly atmosphere, where there are no stupid questions or bullying.
Everyone has bad days, covid is getting out of control and money is tighter than before. Times will get worse before they get better, but they will get better and we will be stronger people for it.
Stay healthy and take care of those close and each other.
Peace
EP3
:bighug: :vibes::karmacloud: to everyone.
I mean every community has a few bad apples (the always having a bad day people) but 99% here are family and on the same page wanting the same thing we all want. If any bullying goes down we seen what happens lol
I love being here and feel blessed to be here, thanks AFN!

Love and Peace!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back