Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you get that toasted flavour from the Ardent Flex? I’ve only tried making it with 2 g of weed, so have no experience and won’t until the end of my first grow

I can answer that one. Also @Mañ'O'Green I think you were curious as well:

The person I grow for tried a snip of the decarbed flower and said it had a toasty flavor.

The only downside to the Magic Butter Machine vs the Ardent is the minimum amount of material you have to use. Last I remember the MBM required at least half an ounce whereas the Ardent you can use as little or as much as you like. I just did 1.5g for my first attempt with the Ardent just to see how things worked.

Wow! Thank you for this, I’m blown away by the amount of detail you shared.

? some of the terms are very new to me… is Rosin the same as shatter?

? Do you get that toasted flavour from the Ardent Flex? I’ve only tried making it with 2 g of weed, so have no experience and won’t until the end of my first grow

? Do you use your trim to make infusions? Do they have to be cured in the same way as buds in order to make a good infusion?
I’m trying to make oil tincture( infusion ) which I get on project Twenty21 prescription at the moment for ADHD and anxiety.
Thanks for your help

PS Love the panpipe music chosen when you started making the chocolate in the video! style….
Rosin is just a cured bud pressed under heat until the sap - runs out. The sap is rosin. Shatter is usually processed with a solvent like butane.

I don't know that is why I was asking.

I sometimes use the whole plant. When I make salves I use fresh trimmed leaves at harvest or when defoliating. Nothing goes to waste.

I grow six plants at a time and 2 oz for a MBM is not asking much :rofl:. You will see when the harvests start rolling in.

Rosin is just a cured bud pressed under heat until the sap - runs out. The sap is rosin. Shatter is usually processed with a solvent like butane.

I don't know that is why I was asking.

I sometimes use the whole plant. When I make salves I use fresh trimmed leaves at harvest or when defoliating. Nothing goes to waste.

I grow six plants at a time and 2 oz for a MBM is not asking much :rofl:. You will see when the harvests start rolling in.
Cannay wait! Germinating tomorrow for first time,,,

I can answer that one. Also @Mañ'O'Green I think you were curious as well:

The person I grow for tried a snip of the decarbed flower and said it had a toasty flavor.

The only downside to the Magic Butter Machine vs the Ardent is the minimum amount of material you have to use. Last I remember the MBM required at least half an ounce whereas the Ardent you can use as little or as much as you like. I just did 1.5g for my first attempt with the Ardent just to see how things worked.
Yes, the ease and the minimum quantities to use the Ardent Flex swung it for me.
I’ve yet to get into edibles , just trying to reproduce the oils I’ve got from friends who grow and sell to me …. Got used to the grim taste for the effect!

@Mossy - As the kids say "This you?"

Just curious if this is what is claimed. Thought about buying a pack but wanted to run it by the gauntlet here first. I'm also semi holding out in case there is a Gnome GnS in the near future.

Got my flood table working and put in another light.
Coco is now my friend……………I think.:hump::confused1::pass:
9AA3624A-7D16-41F6-B850-781B32C54C57.jpeg

Yes, the ease and the minimum quantities to use the Ardent Flex swung it for me.
I’ve yet to get into edibles , just trying to reproduce the oils I’ve got from friends who grow and sell to me …. Got used to the grim taste for the effect!
It is all just a matter of perspective. Ms MOG was an executive chef for 20+ years and I know my way around a commercial kitchen. :stir: Several of our friends are chefs that we call super tasters. Cannabis Food additives must be all they can be to win praise for your culinary adventures from these guests. Snobs, they are snobs but in a good way. They not only have the ability to taste things well - good or bad they also have the ability to communicate what they are tasting. It makes it fun to try new things. They cook for us as well. Before covid our cooking circle was 20 -25 people; now it is 4 maybe?

@Mossy - As the kids say "This you?"

Just curious if this is what is claimed. Thought about buying a pack but wanted to run it by the gauntlet here first. I'm also semi holding out in case there is a Gnome GnS in the near future.

Says I’m the first sentence formally mandalorian...

And full duplex uses a different seller no?fuckin got food poisoning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back