Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I added a light to the corner bloody skunk as she was the smallest due to bad corner lighting

20210923_163311.jpg

I got the spores ordered i just need a bag and a tub i guess, maybe a heating mat since my house is 70f and it says it needs to be 73f for growth, still looking at what i need.
What was the site again? I saw it posted but I've got no clue which page it was on lol

Shrooms, I use a dedicated spice mill to powder the dried shrooms. 000 capsules contents weigh about .55g and the 0 capsules are about .25g of shroom powder.
Hey Mano can I please borrow your spice mill and don't clean it :vibe:

Me a month ago: "Is a 2'x'4' tent big enough for four plants? Well, it's what fits best in the corner of my room, so I guess I'll go with that..."

Me a week ago: "Getting kind of crowded in here...a 2'x'4 is probably okay for three plants, but I should think about going to a 4'x4'"

Me today: "Goddam short no-more-daylight fall hours, I need a 10'x10' so I can crawl in with the plants and take a nap under the lights..."
Think like this and you can do some real damage. Start 1 or 2 every 3 to 4 weeks. I usually had six going at a time in my 2x4.
BCFE11F7-9747-402B-933B-893A05CE6FF6.jpeg

Came home from dance to find the Somango completely sideways :cuss: :wall: and of course another branch gone, this one was 9g. Gonna have to hit up Home Depot or somewhere after I drop her off at musical theater tomorrow cause this shit is ridiculous lol. Shoved a piece of broken screen door (dumb dog I was watching ate the damn door) that I had been using to prop up a pepper plant in the pot and kinda riged it up with a bit of wire to keep her upright but her top cola isn't supported and the whole thing is flopping all over. Those winds yesterday must have really done a doozy I suppose. Hung the other branch up to dry as well cause why tf not. Half tempted to bring her in and set her up in the downstairs half bath with my old houseplant grow lights.

Good Morfnoevight All you Chatty Stoners.............. Jezz 22 pages.................

I make many different types of infusions or extractions. Starting with edible oils, Butter, Olive Oil and Coconut Oil. I use a Magic Butter Machine II. I do not like the toasted flavor I get from every flower decarb method I have tried. The delicate terpene flavors are lost in the process. Instead I decarb after extraction and this preserves the delicate flavors much better. I do a long slow extraction of 4 - 8 hours on low temp 140°F in the MB II. Then I strain it well using a coffee/oil filter. fill about half full a loosely closed mason jar and decarb in a hot oil bath at 252°F for 25 minutes. Remove from the oil bath and let cool. This will give you a fine flavored oil for salads, baking or cooking with. There is no way to know the strength of what you bake or your salad so be careful at first.

The best way to make medibles for titrating. Start with rosin. Rosin on average has 700mg. of actives per gram or 1000mg. That means if you grew a plant with 50% THC and 50% CBD (1:1) you will have approximately 350mg of THC and 350mg CBD in a gram of the rosin. In reality it will not be that high because there are other actives in the rosin but this is as close as you can get without a lab. Then using a measured amount of rosin divided by the number of pieces of chocolate or gummy bears you made from it you will have a repeatable calculated dose.

Then there is QWET The strength of which is all over the place. I do a long QWET soak of my left over rosin chips. It makes absolute sludge. Tastes like shyte but will get you so high. I usually make this in to chocolates and add a few 3-4 drops of flavored terps to help with the flavor. The bubble gum or strawberry banana seem to be good ones for this.

Wow! Thank you for this, I’m blown away by the amount of detail you shared.

? some of the terms are very new to me… is Rosin the same as shatter?

? Do you get that toasted flavour from the Ardent Flex? I’ve only tried making it with 2 g of weed, so have no experience and won’t until the end of my first grow

? Do you use your trim to make infusions? Do they have to be cured in the same way as buds in order to make a good infusion?
I’m trying to make oil tincture( infusion ) which I get on project Twenty21 prescription at the moment for ADHD and anxiety.
Thanks for your help

PS Love the panpipe music chosen when you started making the chocolate in the video! style….

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back