Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
First morning I needed a jacket. :pass:
A2F900D7-21D6-4DA0-81BB-DFBFAABA325B.jpeg

No worries mate, i'll take a look ^_^

:vibe::vibe::vibe:

@blue I bought Hubby an Alexa.......and I have a Bet on about how fast he'll have his first argument with it.... :crying:

I Bought him a European Tom Tom when we first came to Spain...and he used it once...for an hour...and he argued with it all the journey.....:crying:

@blue I bought Hubby an Alexa.......and I have a Bet on about how fast he'll have his first argument with it....

Trust me ... It won't take long :crying::crying::crying: especially with your internet!!

I find that most people can only be ignored or misquoted twice before they lose their shit and the tone in which alexa is addressed alters dramatically. From polite, to frustrated to ALEXA!!!! DO WHAT I FR**A**O*EN Say!

I'm instantly annoyed if Alexa doesn't listen .. I sometimes feel like its a social experiment and amazon deliberately makes alexa ignore you to find out at how quickly you can be tilted :rofl;

Good luck with that!!
:bighug:

I sometimes feel like its a social experiment and amazon deliberately makes alexa ignore you to find out at how quickly you can be tilted :rofl;

He doesn't take much tilting..................................................:blahblah:..and we are into a Moan Drone........

:crying:

After seeing how Alexa did with my Mother the other day when she had her fall...we are thinking about getting hubbys Ma a screen one and just pay for her internet..so we can check up on her daily........:headbang:

I was saying in the staff room..my Mother had a fall last Sunday...her hips are buggered from two failed transplants...so when she goes down...she can't get back up.
She bashed her head..and cracked a bone in her back....and she was stuck....but she shouted for Alexa and managed to get it to ring me niece..who got there in 10 minutes and phoned an ambulance for her....Yay Alexa.....:bravo:

What the hell is chicken shawarma? Sorry, I’m an Appalachian s.o.b, So half The food with names like that has me scratchin’ my head like “Chicken shama lama dingdong?” while I eat pawpaw for breakfast lol
Middle eastern stick meat lmao
We have no enemies here. We are a community who support and encourage each other, as best we can online.
This place is special because of the relaxed, friendly atmosphere, where there are no stupid questions or bullying.
Everyone has bad days, covid is getting out of control and money is tighter than before. Times will get worse before they get better, but they will get better and we will be stronger people for it.
Stay healthy and take care of those close and each other.
Peace
EP3
:bighug: :vibes::karmacloud: to everyone.

As messed as I am... I needed to hear this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back