Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've seen a lot of people saying servers disconnect and characters wiping. Is it relatively stable for you? I've always played them on PC.

I'm jonesing to start a Hammerdin and I'm quarantined with covid until next week, so....
i played for 45 mins when it went live and then the servers went nuts and i lost 4 lvs and could not play for a few hours, i slept and now its 100% fine.

I've seen a lot of people saying servers disconnect and characters wiping. Is it relatively stable for you? I've always played them on PC.

I'm jonesing to start a Hammerdin and I'm quarantined with covid until next week, so....
I gotta work tonight and tomorrow but I'm down to help you on pc d2 on sunday. i forgot how much harder it is solo, i just made it to the end of act 1 on my necromancer

Edit: I played diablo 1 on ps1 1st and then on pc a few weeks later i got it, diablo 2 (was) pc only, and diablo 3 i played on ps4 the only one i did not play on pc ; /

After months of on and off food poisoning in S.America, I asked a local how they deal with it. "Oh, we're born shitting blood," he said, "so we don't notice." So I asked an old Tairona descendant (RIP Chito) who was not such a wise guy, and got the magic remedy I still use and recommend widely. The juice of a green lime in a glass of water. Can be sweetened or not. Even 1/2 a lime is usually sufficient to knock out the salmonella bacteria which cause "food poisoning" in a few hours. A fresh-squeezed limeade per day and I never got "Montezuma's Revenge" again.
Yeah, I shared that tip and several of my own with my guys before they went on Liberty, but none of the f-sticks headed all my warnings.
At the first Liberty stop, almost all came back sick and I made reassignments and covered them. That means I had to stay awake and on watch for about 3 days with no relief. When the same crap (haha) happened again, I didn't rearrange a damn thing! Those little idiots had to work sick. The corpsman gave them no duty chits. But....... I told them that if they use them, I would write every single one of them up for disobeying orders when I gave them the speech about eating on Liberty. They would have to face MY EMI(Extra Military Instruction) and that's one thing that should be avoided at all costs.
Every single one of them showed up for watch!:cools:

I gotta work tonight and tomorrow but I'm down to help you on pc d2 on sunday. i forgot how much harder it is solo, i just made it to the end of act 1 on my necromancer

Edit: I played diablo 1 on ps1 1st and then on pc a few weeks later i got it, diablo 2 (was) pc only, and diablo 3 i played on ps4 the only one i did not play on pc ; /

I bought Diablo when it came in that big ass cardboard box. I was 13 going on 14, just started my first summer job ever in this little town called Medora in North Dakota. This kid that I worked with was HARD into PC gaming, we used to bring Computer Shopper magazines and nerd out looking at components (remember those? They were thicker than a Sears catalog from the 90's and came out every month.) He told me about Diablo and said "don't let your parents see what this game is about." haha!

Then Diablo 2 came out, and holy crap did I lose hours into that game. I still haven't done some of the really late game quests, like finding the keys and getting a hellfire torch.

Ah and the COW LEVEL!

I blame the recent hostilities on not enough cannabis being consumed…..Step it up people! :smokeit: :muahaha: :rofl: :smokeout::hookah:

Nice, nice. Got married on a beach in Runaway Bay, Jamaica November 2019, and my honeymoon in Portland, Jamaica just before Covid... this song makes me feel nostalgic - and grateful we didn't leave it to 2020 to get married!
Beautiful Island, beautiful people

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back