Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought Diablo when it came in that big ass cardboard box. I was 13 going on 14, just started my first summer job ever in this little town called Medora in North Dakota. This kid that I worked with was HARD into PC gaming, we used to bring Computer Shopper magazines and nerd out looking at components (remember those? They were thicker than a Sears catalog from the 90's and came out every month.) He told me about Diablo and said "don't let your parents see what this game is about." haha!

Then Diablo 2 came out, and holy crap did I lose hours into that game. I still haven't done some of the really late game quests, like finding the keys and getting a hellfire torch.

Ah and the COW LEVEL!
I was to young (10 or 11) to be playing diablo and resident evil on ps1 and both on pc (somehow they both had pc console ports) they both scared the shit out of me. The butcher in diablo 1 scared the hell out of me for weeks until i finally overcame the fear and killed his op ass.

The cow map is the best haha! just remember! don't kill the cow king or you can't make the portal again.

@Bill.de.Cat You created a monster!
After you jogging my memory on Bloom County, I went on a hunt on Ebay to find these old buddies of mine... Got a great price as they're now collectables... £40 for the lot... and Bill the Cat alone starts at £50...

Cheers for the memory!

IMG_6245.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back