Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mushrooms are delicious. Although the magic variety taste terrible and the texture triggers my gag reflex something fierce. Yay, sensory issues lmao.

I ment the magic ones... :biggrin:

I tried once in Amsterdam - went to a restaurant and then (ofcourse) the shrooms kicked in. I swear that meat i was chewing on must have been made of rubber as i couldn't chew it down to pieces small enough to swallow.

Edit - love E/Mdma when taken once a year or so.

Last edited:
Another time I tried to swallow one before chewing properly, tried to gulp it down with a coke. Somehow managed to gag and burp at the same time, which cause me to regurgitate it immediately. Caught it in my hand, popped it back in my mouth, chewed it up and swallowed it again. Its not like it was an actual *vomit* since it didn't even make it down my throat :rofl: Hubby was rather disgusted but told me it was the most metal thing he had ever seen lmfao. Apparently he tells that story to people occasionally, including his coworkers and I'm just like whyyyyy? I have to interact with them when we randomly decide to come out with them to the bar or whatever.

Once I ground them up to try to surpass the texture issues. Mixed them with chocolate milk of all things. Terrible idea, they just turned into a big glob instead and milk plus shrooms made for a terrible time in my stomach. Got pretty violently ill.
wow that sounds awful!
Next time dry thoroughly , use a cap maker and make them into caps.
I have two of these a "00" capsule size and a "000" capsule size.
Come in vegetarian or non-vegetarian capsules.
The "000" caps are the larger ones and are best for mushrooms.
50 mushrooms (Liberty caps) will make you trip.
25 mushrooms (Liberty caps) will make you trip lightly.
15 mushrooms (Liberty caps) will give you sparkles and giggles.
Decide the quantity of shrooms you want in your caps.
Grind them and see how many caps it takes to fill with the weighed ground mushrooms.
I'm guessing here but it may take 4-5 caps for a full dose (000 cap size)..
Let me know if you make some and how many of (00/000) caps to a dose!
1632412378506.png

wow that sounds awful!
Next time dry thoroughly , use a cap maker and make them into caps.
I have two of these a "00" capsule size and a "000" capsule size.
Come in vegetarian or non-vegetarian capsules.
The "000" caps are the larger ones and are best for mushrooms.
50 mushrooms (Liberty caps) will make you trip.
25 mushrooms (Liberty caps) will make you trip lightly.
15 mushrooms (Liberty caps) will give you sparkles and giggles.
Decide the quantity of shrooms you want in your caps.
Grind them and see how many caps it takes to fill with the weighed ground mushrooms.
View attachment 1370355
How do you fit 50 mushrooms in a cap?

Jk, I'm assuming you mean grams?

We had boomers last go and one each was enough of a trip for me, sparkling mostly I think. The time with the chocolate milk was probably my only bad trip so far, being in pain while you're tripping is not a good time. Pretty much just curled up in a tight ball with my head in the couch cushions for most of it. Mine was hard and fast on account of the whole getting violently ill thing, hubby's was long af by comparison which sucked cause I came down and he was still in outer space.

How do you fit 50 mushrooms in a cap?

Jk, I'm assuming you mean grams?

Count out 50 dried shrooms.
Grind them and weigh.
Take not of the weight.
Pour into caps (The large 000 size ones)
Tamp and compact powder and then refill and tamp again, until the bottom half of the cap is full!
Put other end of cap on.
Now count how many caps it took to fill with 50 dried and ground "Psilocybe Semilanceata AKA Liberty caps".
I don't know how many liberty caps dried and ground fit into a "000 capsule" which is why I said if anyone makes some let me know!

Since I received a PM from Mossy all messages have returned!

I Never Stole them....I Swear.......'twasn't me......... :biggrin: ....I haven't been anywhere near the admin panel....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back